A normal day

The mystery of my job has seemed to run dry, "i cant stand sitting at the desk anymore!" as soon as i said it Olivia came bursting through the door, "guess what!" she screeched "you've finally deafened me?" i replied coolly, "no! this has to be the only mystery we've had in months!!!!" "REALLY!?" i replied jumping out of my chair "i mean, really" i said trying to contain my excitement.

           "Henry Jefferson has gone missing after going to the gas station, he was last seen walking into a dark alleyway.""you know i never noticed before but these mysteries or murders are always caused by walking into random alleyways!" well you do have a point but that wont really help you solve this mission..." Olivia said awkwardly. "what am i waiting for! to the crime scene!!!!" i said rushing out the door and into the refreshing cold damp air, it was MUCH better than the awkward clamminess of the office.         

               *A While Later* "all right were here!" i said to myself as i pulled up to the alleyway, as soon as i stepped out of the car i noticed something was wrong... i hadn't eaten lunch! "well, theres no time for lunch i have to find clues" i said aloud. "i really have to stop talking to myself" i remarked. "It seems all the clues where swept away by the rain sadly i had to return to the office, there were a few security cameras around the area where he was last seen. i hop into my car and the engine whirs, "well, beggars cant be choosers." *A bit of time later, not like hours but like cooking a hot pocket... twice*                "And were here," i say moaning to myself i pull open the door to the office and i'm instantly drowned in hot summer air. "yeesh! this place needs an air conditioner!" i say "Olivia! i'm back!" i shout, weird seems like shes not here... "Olivia?" i say again, slightly quieter. i grab the doorknob to her office and instantly let go. "you can do this, its not scary its just like hide and seek, but without the hide and just sheer terror... ok ok i can do this!"i say as i muster up the courage and hesitantly twist the doorknob."HOW COULD YOU!" i shout prematurely "oh..." there was my lunch on her desk, i read a note she left by it "you forgot your lunch i found it while closing up, i knew you would come back to the office, your watch has been out of batteries for weeks now and you keep forgetting! with love -Olivia" "oh yeah" i say. well break time" i walk out of the room "time to go home"

end of chapter one

Thanks for the support guys/gals! i honestly wouldn't of made this without you, sorry it took a bit writing a book is easier READ then done! badum tsh!!

(that was a joke)