Angst

Jack laid in bed with Mark on the other side asleep with his back facing him. He had just woken up from a bad dream. He often had thoughts that would get worse as time progressed if he didn't do anything about them. He opened the top drawer of the bed side table. 'Where are they?' He continued to search the drawer for pills that he usually took that would help him to not over think.

He found the bottle and lifted it up. He found no pills and threw it on the floor. He covered his face with his hands and tried taking in a deep breath. He placed his hands back to his side and looked over to Mark. "Mark?" He asked patting his back. Mark just grunted in response. Jack sighed and got out of bed walking over to the bathroom. He gets into the bathroom and closes the door quietly.

He locks the door behind him and walks over to the cabinet, he opens it and grabs a blade he hid from Mark. He walks over to the wall and sits down. He pulls up his sleeve starting to cry. 'Go. Go ahead and cut. Your not good enough for him anyway.' He presses the razor to his wrist and starts to cut. He cuts a couple more times trying to keep his crying quiet. Mark wakes up turning around seeing Jack's side empty. He sat up a bit rubbing his eyes.

He looks over to the bathroom and sees the light on. He gets out of bed and walks over to the bathroom. He tried opening the door, but he found it locked. "Sean are you in there?" Mark asked knocking on the door. He didn't hear anything, but sniffling. "Sean open the door." He starts knocking on the door louder. He looks around the room trying to find a way to open the door. He sees the empty pill bottle on the floor and turns back around to the door.

"Sean open the damn door." He pounds on the door harder knowing what he was doing. He hears the door unlock and opens it. He sees Jack sitting on the floor with a razor in his hand with blood on his wrist. He quickly walks over to him sitting in front of him. He grabs Jack's arm looking at the cuts. Mark stands up picking him up and bringing him to the sink.

He turns on the cold water and puts his wrist under the cold water. He grabs the razor from Jack and throws it into the toilet. Once he cleans the wounds he brings him back to the bed sitting him on his lap. "Why did you do it?" Jack buries his face on Mark's chest. He doesn't respond and keeps his head down. Mark sits there rubbing his back waiting for him to calm down. "I don't know why your still with me. I'm not good enough for you. I'm just a guy who yells at games and"

He gets cut off by Mark grabbing his chin bringing him into a kiss. He pulls away from the kiss wiping away his tears. "I'm still with you because I love you. You might yell at games, but I think it's funny as hell and you look adorable when you get pissed off." Jack laughs a bit and sniffles while Mark wipes away the last tear. "Now let's just lay down and go back to sleep." Jack nods his head as Mark pulls him into another kiss. He lays back down with Jack laying on top of him.
~~~
Mark wakes up seeing Jack still asleep on his chest. He smiles and kisses the top of his head. He remembers last night and grabs Jack's wrists kissing the bandage. Jack wakes up seeing Mark smiling. "Morning beautiful." He says bringing Jack into a kiss.
~~~
All day Mark didn't let Jack out of his sight. If he was going to the bathroom he made sure he was okay. He made sure he was safe. Jack noticed what Mark was doing as they sat on the couch cuddling. He looked up at Mark as Mark looked down at him. "What?" Mark asked rubbing Jack's thigh. "Why won't you let me out of your sight?" He asks looking into Mark's eyes. "I want to make sure your safe." Jack smiled and laid his head back on Mark's shoulder. "I'm so lucky to have you." Jack said nuzzling his face into the crook of Mark's neck. "Just making sure my baby boy isn't hurt." Mark said grabbing Jack's wrist kissing it again.