Fight

Angelo's P.O.V

It has been a while since we moved into our new house and the boys are settling well. The first two nights we had the Bentley and Emilio in bed with us when we woke up. Dre insisted that they had to learn to sleep in their own beds and I was really pleased to see him taking a stance with the rugrats.

The biggest issue at the moment was Gabriel, he was extremely quiet and it scared me because I don't want a repeat of what happened with him. I knew it was because Dre took the phone from him, I also think it was unfair to punish him that long because the kids are not his responsibility. I just needed him to give an eye until I was done with the boxes. Dre was away at work and I was sitting on the couch planning for the next big event. The first one actually went good and that got us major attention and now the bookings are crazy. The boys were away at school so it was just me and the twins kicking it today.

After an hour of putting in work, I decided to play with them for a while . I took em outside to the backyard along with the puppy and they were having fun. I still can't get over them babbling and dropping in a few dada along the way.

"Hey boys come here! Come to dada" I had my arms stretched out and the both came as quickly as their little legs could carry them. I kissed them both on the head and then took a picture and sent it to Dre. They were knocked out after a full afternoon of playing and I cleaned them up and put them in the play pen.

....................................................

When the boys got home with Dre from school, Gabe went to his room and locked himself away.

"De'Andre we gotta talk about what to do because I am getting scared"

"What? Angel that boy been giving me attitude since we got here! Ain't shit to talk about babe. He ain't gettin' back the phone to be textin' no boys when he had a simple task" Dre said. I did not even entertain the crap.

"Nigga gimmi the phone now and he is gonna feel like that because he loves you and you are making him feel like he did the world wrong. Those twins are our responsibility, Bent and Milio are also ours not Gabe's. I was a bit mad he left without saying anything and the baby got hurt but Dre he is a kid as well" I explained.

"So he is just gonna get total freedom to be on the phone with this boy that fucking bullied him? You sayin' I should just let him do what he wants? Nigga he ain't man up in here!" He was getting heated and I was really not in the mood for this shit.

"Dre stop being an asshole to your kid and be a freakin' dad! Talk to him and let him know what you expect, don't be jumping to spite him at every chance. He is a teenager! He is gonna develop feelings! We both know that he is gay, so what? We're his dads and we are gay! The more you do this shit, the more closed off he becomes Andre. The fucked up thing about it is that he isn't just closing off the man that is hurting him, he is closing off everyone." I was getting really angry now and the twins woke up because of our fighting and Bent and Emilio were also crying because they have never seen us like this before.

"Great! Now our children think we are some kinda monsters." I walked away and got a hold of the twins and he got the boys. We ordered pizza and sat down in the living room to eat. The boys wanted to watch 'Finding Nemo' and Dre put it on for them. I watched as Gabriel sat away from us and it broke my heart because I don't want him unhappy. He did nothing out of the way to be treated like this and I wanted to make it better. I had Zayne in my arms eating from my slice; we got up and went over to Gabe. I sat beside him and pulled him to my chest in a one hand hug and I kissed his head.

"You ok son?" I asked him and he nodded. "You sure? you're really quiet" I said.

"Were you and Daddy fighting because of me?" I felt like a fish out of water when he asked that question because the truth is that we were.

"Gabe, your dad and I love you more than anything in this world. He is just scared you are gonna get hurt and that would make him feel like a bad parent if you got hurt." I tried my best to get him to see that we love him.

"Dad, Ricky said he would let me be if it made him happy. He hasn't talked to me in three days! He said that I should listen to my dad and he will wait until we are both old enough to make our own decisions. He came to school with a black eye because he told his dad that he was in love with me. I feel alone and he was my friend, my best friend even. I love my brothers, but they are way too young for me to chill with and I am really sorry I left Zayne and Zaire without saying anything dad. I never knew he would have climbed the gate." I listened to my son express his feelings and I felt for him; he was feeling alone. I looked at Dre and he was watching us and I could see how he wished it was him and Gabe. They had a special bond from Gabe being on the street and how he always helped him. I watched as he got up and went over to his desk and took out the phone. He walked over and gave it back to Gabe and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you and didn't listen to how you were feeling. I love you son and I will try to lighten up about the whole boy thing. " Gabe smiled big and jumped on Dre which caused him to fall back on the sofa and they were both grinning. The doorbell rang and Dre went over to check who it was. I saw Rambo and Trell enter and then Ricky Jr. with a huge black eye. Gabe saw him and ran over and hugged him as he cried.

"Gabe I told em not to come here cuz your dad don't like me! I swear it wasn't my idea you have to believe me."

"Ricky! It is ok, calm down and my dads don't hate you at all. You remember my dad Angelo right? And my other dad De'Andre" We both shook his hand and then Trell started telling the reason they were here.

"Yo lil man here called and said his Dad was beating on him and kicked him out" Trell said.

"What happened?" Dre asked. He was looking mad because he hates when guys beat on their kids.

"I told him I was gay and that I loved Gabe" Ricky said softly.

"Now we gotta find out what to do" Rambo said while grabbing a pizza slice too. "What?" he asked Dre.

"Nigga you and yo man up in here eatin' our food like y'all be livin' here" Dre said which made us all laugh.

"Aight, so my brother has a son around his age and I could ask him to let Ricky stay there. I mean you guys know the drill to this shit so what do we do to get him at my brother?" Rambo said.

"Where yo big head brother at? I bet he still actin' like he ain't DL" Dre said as Rambo started laughing.

"Guys back to the problem! I will call Mrs. Hopkins and Rambo get your brother over here so we can figure this out. Gabe why don't you and Ricky go and chill in your room. And no funny business!" I said. Gabe grabbed Ricky and they went to his room. Dre and Trell took the boys to get them cleaned up and in bed, while Rambo and I made our respective phone calls.
.................................................

Kevin was Rambo's older brother and he was already certified as a foster parent. Mrs. Hopkins also knew Kevin which made it way easier for Kevin to get Ricky to stay with him for the moment. His dad has been arrested and will be charged for child abuse. Ricky and Kevin hit it off from the get go and he was also cool with KJ who was there with Kevin as well. The three bigger boys went back to Gabe room until Mrs. Hopkins took her leave.

"Yo, DL Kev you staying the night as well?" Dre teased Kevin and it turned in a wrestling match between these two grown ass men.

"You lucky I see you as my little brother. I'll stay but now you guys gotta find me a boyfriend since y'all got a nigga and happy" Kevin said and the look on Dre's and Rambo's face was priceless. "What? It ain't like I was hiding it! I mean I love women and all but I always wanted to marry a guy" he explained.

The rest of the night was spent drinking beer and just chilling with Dre, Trell, Rambo and Kevin. We talked all kinds of crazy shit and just had a good adult night while the boys were sleeping.

Okie dokes dudes and dudettes! I can't say thanks enough for all the reads and the kind words to my inbox. I hope you guys will like this chapter and if you do then VOTE and COMMENT. Stay put for the next update.

Nuff Love!