Autumn Love

CHAPTER ONE;

As I walked down the leaf covered path that goes through the park, I looked at the trees that with the leafs changing color, "damn, they look so beautiful" I whispered to myself, "just like you" a manly voice said while grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. "Conner! don't sneak up on me like that!!" I shouted while giggling. "c'mon babe, you know you loved it" he said while pulling me closer. I turned around kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter.

after about 3 minutes in comfortable silence I said "hey, do you want to come to Starbucks with me for breakfast?" I gave Conner a hopeful smile, he grabbed my hand and started walking with me. Im guessing that's a yes, but I kept walking in silence and looking at the trees. he noticed me looking at them, "you really like those trees, huh babe?" "uhmm, yeah I do I love autumn, I love how everything's so pretty, colorful and bright" I responded, "well then Stef, lets take a picture together. we can set up your camera and take pictures by the trees and the lake....only if you want, I know how you love taking pictures" Conner looked down at me and winked. I looked in my purse hoping to find my canon, I don't know why I wouldn't have it, I bring it everywhere, I kept digging deeper, until I felt it, I brought it out and set it up against a branch, turned on the automatic camera to fifteen shots and ran over to the other side of the pass way beside Conner, I looked into his deep green eyes and held his hands, "Stephanie, did you know you're gorgeous" he said. I looked at the ground trying to hide my rosy cheeks as he kissed my forehead , all of a sudden there a bright flash, one picture was taken. we took more of us hugging and kissing, and just goofing around. after all fifteen pictures were taking I grabbed my camera, put it in my purse, swung it over my shoulder "ill send you the pictures on Facebook later Hun, after I upload them to my laptop" he nodded, and we continued walking to Starbucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, so this is my second book ive written on Wattpad my other one isnt finished and i dont even know what its about or anything because i forgot the password for that account. anyways!! if you guys want me to finish this book then message/comment and vote!! i need to know if you guys want me to do more chapters or not asap! this is only the first chapter but let me know!(: tell your friends!

love lele:*