Celebirty Lovers (Greyson Chance)

This is my first fanfic story all about GREYSON CHANCE enjoy

------------

------------

Y/N POV

"GREYSON! WE'RE LEAVING!" I shouted outside of his house. We're getting late our flight will be in an hour. We're going Malaysia for our tour.

"IM COMING! GEEZ" he said as he walk out of his house carrying 2 bags. We hop inside the long black Limo and drove off. Greyson is very casual today his wearing a white V-neck shirt, pair of long pants, his all-time favorite black converse.

Well, Im in a floral dress with a match of floral ichigo shoes. I had a concert in a stadium last night, while Greyson had his meet and greet at different malls, we're kinda tired until now.

"Y/N put on your sunglasses for your disguises you too Greyson, maybe there will be fans and papz at the airport, dont answer there questions kay?" my manager, Janet said. We hop out the Limo and starting walking.

Woah, papz and fans are here. Taking pictures and asking random questions, Im feeling dizzy because of the flashes around me, I was about to faint, until someone took my hand and ran away with me. I look at him and he was.... Greyson, his hair was messy maybe because of the fans.

"Are you okay?" he said in between breathing.

"Umm Yeah yeah, thanks Greyson! They're so crazy!" I said while fixing myself.

"Lets Go Janet and Staci are looking for us at the plane"

We walked to were the planes are parked. Its so windy, my hair are flying away, somebody take a picture of me. Joke.

"Hey! lets go, stop imagining yourself that you're in a photoshoot!" Greyson said. Uggh Ruining my Momment pfft. We got inside the plane, this our private plane we take this anywhere, anytime. I sat at the window side to see the beautiful view maybe I will see just water, Greyson seated at my side playing with his phone. I giggle when he loss one of his games.

I took out my phone and took a picture with Greyson at my back playing, stolen shot. I posted it on Instagram "Malaysia here we come" then I tagged Greyson on my photo.

Greyson's phone buzzed and saw the picture he laughed silently and gave me a death glare Revenge-Y/N-Revenge. He stood up and walk towards the restroom. I logged in on twitter and posted thw photo, woah 60 favorites already? woah these followers are so fast. I look at the mentions these people are so funny haha.

"Cutee stolen photo" "Im excited to see you here in Malaysia" "Have a safe trip" "Take more pictures!!"

Greyson got back on his seat and giving me glare that makes me laugh so hard. He's like a little boy, that his candy was snatched by his older sister. I covered my whole face and look at the window. Greyson seated on his seat and logged in on twitter.

He saw the picture that I posted on twitter. He faced me and tickled me on my weak spot. I laughed and laughed good thing that Janet and Staci is at Class 1. I can't breathe easily, so I punched Greyso at his right arm... HARD.

"Why do you do that?" he said as he massage his arm.

"I can't breathe Doofus" I said

"Thats not yet my revenge!" he gave me an evil smile.

It already 12pm and Im hungry, I stood up and ask the stewardress to bring me some food. She nodded and gave me chips. Im not gonna live with this junkfood. As I walking to my seat, there's Greyson sleeping like an angel, what? wait? no!

We got 6 hours more before we land at Malaysia. Its getting really bored here, I sat down on my seat and played and played until I fell asleep.

Greyson's pov

What I dream! jumping off the plane without a parachute. I look at my side and saw Y/N asleep, REVENGE!! I took out my phone and took a photo of me with Y/N at the background I posted it on Instagram and twitter for the whole world to see "REVENGE MY FRIEND!" is the caption.

I fell asleep while I was starring at the picture of us, she's like an angel gaah no! greyson no! just sleep.

Suddenly, someone is waking me up. I slowly open my eyes and saw Y/N's face infront of me with an angry face. Uh oh maybe she saw the photo.

"Umm.. Hi?" I said nervously

"Hello Greyson! delete the photo or else!" she said

"if you delete your photo too!"

"Hey its okay that you are playing while somebody is taking a picture of you! Its not okay if someone took a picture of you while sleeping!" she said calmly

"Okay okay but.. please delete it?"

"Alright alright!" she said. Yes! she took out her phone and deleted the photo, I did the same. She smiled at me got back to sleep. I stood up and the pilot how many hours to go before we land he said "5 hours" ugghh

Im gonna sleep for that 5 hours.

--------------

--------------

How was it? vote & comment please