/|Chapter 2| Cutie|\

Well nignogs shitty book shitty chapters let's continueeeoo!
____________________________________

<{Joji's POV}>

I stand in front of the door. "S-she....she was so..cute.....how can I be so rude....?" I mumble to myself, my cheeks glowing pink. "I need to properly introduce myself. But tomorrow. It's late."

I walk to my bedroom sitting in my bed, and taking my laptop. "She seems so....familiar....like. I have seen her.....but how...."

I scroll through Twitter. My notifications blowing up as always. I'm getting tagged a lot to something. I click on the notifications. I see

"Dank Memes @TwoAwkwardLads (my twitter lmao kms)

Dood check out @(your twitter username). you'll love her music and videos. She's almost like you lmao @sushitrash"

No one us almost like me. I go to her twitter page. Scrolling through posts, then I saw something I was searching. A picture of her. That's the girl. That's why I know her. She is so beautiful. Her (E/C) eyes, I love her eyes.

Thump!

What. Is she breaking down the walls now?

<{Your POV}>

"Fuck! Not the TV!"

"How can I be so stupid!?"

Knock Knock

I walk to the door, opening it. I'm greeted by the same guy. Why him?

"Hello..?"

"Hey. Is everything alright?"

"Yes everything is alright. My tv just broke because I'm stupid"

"What happened?"

I just moved away from the door to let him in and see the mess I made. It was a bad idea to let a tennis ball machine throw apples at me.

"Oh wow, did it hurt?"

"No, my tv got hit not me!" I chuckle.

"Can you leave now? I need to clean this shit up!"

"Let me help you." He walked towards the tennis ball machine, he turned it off. I picked up the apples that were shot at me.

$$ TIME SKIP BICHESSSS $$

After a hour of cleaning he left. Now I can finally go to sleep. I'll edit and post the video tomorrow. I walk to the bedroom and change to my pajamas. I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

____________________________________

I hope you like it lmao. I want to kms tbh.