Chapter 2

It was sunrise and I had to go to the market to buy Wanda some strawberries just because she was craving them.

I can't really drive yet because well Wanda took me out of school when I was 13 so I could work for her instead of getting an addiction. That means I haven't got my drivers license yet.

I walked to the market and then I bought some strawberries for the wicked Wanda. I decided to walk through the forest instead of the streets because it just felt safer. The deeper I went into the forest the more I knew that everything was going to be okay.

I felt a chill go down my spine causing me to flinch. I turned to see if their was anyone there but no. Nothing. I continued to walk but in a faster pace. I heard the crumbling of leaves behind me so I knew someone was following me. I started to run to the house and the person was still following me because I could feel it's presents. I got to the house and locked the door with the strawberries in my arms.

"Jane! Oh thank goodness! you brought my strawberries! They look so... Wait." She looked angry as she looked at the strawberries. I looked down at them and was surprised as she was. They were not red. They were white and lost it's sweet smell.

"Jane I'm tired of your foolish games! Go to your room now!" She pointed upstairs. This is completely unfair but I knew that if I argued that things wouldn't be pretty. I walked upstairs and flopped on my bed. Why were the strawberries white? They were red when I bought them? This is all so strange and confusing.

"Jane! sweetie come down here for a moment." Wanda said. That nice tone only means that the guest are here and that she wants me to do stuff for her and her guest.

I walked down stairs and saw a two parents and a 7 year old girl with two pigtails flopping everywhere when she bobbled her head.

"Hi Wanda. You wanted to see me?" I asked her in the nicest tone I had.

"Why yes dear. These wonderful people are going to be buying are house so could you please give them a tour darling." She said and my heart stopped. Buying are house? Were moving? What no I love living next to the woods and being out in nature! But it's rude to act this way around guest.

"I would be delighted to." I smiled at all of them and showed them the rooms upstairs.

*

The family finally left and it seemed like they really liked the house and that it's close to nature. Now to talk to Wanda about the moving and selling without telling me!

"Wanda why are we moving?" I asked her wile I was sweeping the kitchen floor.

"My new husband John lives in New York and he says that we could stay at his place for now on." She smiled and then took a sip of her tea.

"Well I don't want to leave. I'm staying here." I said and swept faster.

"You can't stay jane. Your only 16!" She chuckled and began to read her news paper. She may be right but I still don't want to leave and she has had tons of husbands that she is only with for about a couple of months and then she files for divorce and gets his money to buy beauty products.

That sick witch!