Part 1

Sam and Dean are at a restaurant.....

"Hey Dean come look at this" said Sam. Dean hands Sam coffee and sits down to listen. "A couple found passed out in front lawn, wife's throat slit and husband was passed out with a sliver bullet in thigh" said Sam. " Okay so had to be a demon... And?"asked Dean. " Well it said this was the third killing this month, and there was only one witness who saw it" said Sam " Okay so we show question the ones who are alive" said Dean "But, why would the demon shoot in the leg?" Asked Sam. "Well the witness must be a hunter who killed the demon" said Dean.
"No it couldn't be"
"Why"
  "Because the witness was a 14 year old, and she hasn't been seen since" said Sam. "Well okay let's get a move on because this place has stinks" said Dean, and they left to head straight to town.

They reach the towns hospital.

Sam and Dean head to the hospital room to visit the victim. " who are you?" Asked the man " we are FBI agents" said Dean as he holds up his badge. " I'm agent smith and this is agent Tomsin" said Sam. " So can you can you tell us what happened the night you and your wife were attacked?" Asked Dean. " The cops didn't believe me and I doubt you would" said the man, "trust us we will believe you" said Sam.
" Well I don't really remember it only bits of it. I saw what happened but I couldn't stop I had no control of my body" he said. " you had no control of what?" Asked Sam the started to tear up " I killed my wife" he said. "Anything else?" Asked Dean " Well then someone shot me in the leg then I passed out and I had control of my body again" said the man. " Do you know anything about the girl?" Asked Sam " No I only saw her walk by and call the ambulance" he said " okay thank you" said Dean and they left.

In the impala

"Okay so a Demon must have possessed him" said Sam "wow captain obvious over hear" said Dean. " We need to find that hunter that shot him in the leg" said Sam " hold on how do you know it was a hunter" said Dean " Dean who else would shoot a man in the leg who is possessed" said Sam. "whatever lets go get some pie I really want some pie right now" said Dean. Then they left for the nearest convenience store.