Chapter 3//Beginning.

It was the Beginning of the end.
I might sound a little dramatic, but that just who I am,
I am a Overly Compulsive Complicated person, who likes Derek Green, but at least I admit it.
Im the type of person that cries like a funeral if someone doesn't answer my texts, I start inventing stories and having theories on why they did not answered the fucking text.
The most popular theories in my head are:
A) they died.
B) they happened to be in a terrible car accident.
C) they fell in the shower.
And D) they don't like me.
I always apply the last one for Derek, no matter how many times he says that he likes me.
Derek is special, at least for me.
I guess if you ask my friends they will say that he is a: fugly, insensitive, serious, sad guy that happens to get along with me; and I don't say that that isn't true, but the thing is that I like him, maybe a little much.
And this is where my OCCP  (obsessive compulsive complicated person) comes hand and hand with Derek, I might be very attached to him, maybe because last year with my depression and everything, he was the only reason why I was still "alive" (according to my depressed self), and maybe that is the reason that present day Anna is a little obsessed with Derek.
"Anna Banana" is how he calls me.
Shit, I blush just by saying that.
And you might be like, "oh you are exaggerating; you are too dramatic!", but then again I am a Overly Compulsive Complicated person that happens to like Derek.