Special K/Samoan Man

I lied, I just wanna get to the good shit... that's why I'm updating so much.

Dior's POV

"Mommyyy, this is my girlfriend BriAsia. BriAsia, this is my mom Ms. Celine." My mom looked at me like I was as if I was some bizarre spectacle and then looked back at BriAsia. I knew this wouldn't be good.

BriAsia held her hand out and waited for my mom to shake it. "It's nice meeting you Ms. Celine." My mom nodded her head once and then shook her hand. Thank god. "My pleasure."

We all sat down and I had a little weight off of my shoulder but my mom's facial expression was just sick.

"So... How long have you two been dating?" She put emphasis on 'dating'

"It'll be 2 years in August." BriAsia answered.

"I don't know about you ma, but I'm glad she's gay. I ain't gotta worry bout having to kill a nigga." Kaydence chimed in. BriAsia laughed.

The waitress came back with our drinks and then took our orders. I got a Maryland Crab Cake, Kaydence got lamb relleno, Bri got oysters and my mom got grilled calamari.

"Kaydence you're right, we don't have to worry about boys but me and Dior have to have a little talk when we get home." She glanced at me.

Dontae's POV

"I can't do it Dontae, I'm sorry." Christian must've hit some dope before she came to talk to me.

"And why the hell not?"

"KD is too stubborn, he isn't gonna fall into my trap. I give up! He thinks I'm crazy." I shook my head in disappointment.

"I was gone give you 5 g's but that's okay. I'll get his baby mama to do it.. That hoe will do just about anything for money." She opened the car door and got out. I drove off.

I was pissed because it seemed like this shit just wouldn't go in the right direction. I almost had my chance! Daniella was at Elorado last night and I almost had her until that cocky ass nigga came out of no where.

"Fuck!" I hit the steering wheel and slammed on the breaks at a red light that I almost ran. Ive never been so frustrated.

"There's gotta be a way." I said to myself and pulled my phone out, dialing Ayriel's number. Don't ask how I got it.

"What's going on Dontae?"

"You talked to KD?"

"No. I'm upset with him right now, why?"

"He told me how you been tryna get at em, I know how you can do that." I could hear baby Karcyn making noises in the background.

"How is that?"

"I got this drug, we call it Special K. You inject it into his body, he might lose consciousness, and then you have your way with him." I smiled just thinking about it. This would work perfectly.

"Hm. I'll be back in town Wednesday, me and you can meet up."

"Bet." I hung up and couldn't stop smiling! I didn't mention the money because with or without it, it was a win-win situation for both of us.

I pulled up to OJ's and got out. Him and his girl had an apartment in Towson. I knocked three times and the door swung up. The aroma of weed him me in the face.

"OJ!" She stood in the doorway and waited for him to come. I swear every nigga had a bad bitch but me and this nigga was young as hell.

"Whats good moe?" He dapped me up and let me in. "Shit, just came through to see what you been on"

"Word. Yo take a seat, I'll be out here in a minute." He took a pull from his blunt before passing it to me and walking down the hallway.

"Excuse the mess fool, she back thea baby sittin." Toys were scattered all over the floor and the lil tv was on cartoons. "No biggie." I passed the blunt back to him.

"You heard from that nigga KD? Young was drunk as fuck last night." He laughed and exhaled the smoke. I honestly didn't give a fuck if that nigga made it home last night, he tried me like a pussy in front of Daniella.

"Nah, I'll call him later tho." I lied.

Ayriel's POV

"Columbia Metropolitan, how may I assist you today?" I went ahead and booked my flight because I had to get back to Baltimore ASAP!

"I would like to book a flight."

"Okay, where are you traveling to?"

"Baltimore."

"And on what day would you like me to book this flight for? And can I have your name?"

"Ayriel Jamison, I would like to leave on July 13th, please"

"Do you prefer a morning or night trip?"

"I need a morning trip"

"Alrighty Ayriel, I have you booked. Your ticket should come in 2 or 3 days."

"Thank you." I hung up and looked over at a sleeping Karcyn. She looked just like her daddy. Pure beauty.

As soon as I got to Maryland, I would call Dontae, meet up with him and then head straight to Kaydence's. I have no time to waste.

Daniella's POV

"Yes, I know mama but I can't and won't do it." My mom was literally crying on the phone because me and Wesley didn't work out.

"Dani, I want grandkids."

"Mama calm down. I promise to have you some grandkids... With a samoan man." I smirked to myself. In due time, hopefully I would.

"With a Samoan man?" She questioned. "Yes, a Samoan man."

"Listen Dani, don't make promises you can't keep."

"I got you mama, I promise." Her voice had changed.

Earlier today, Kaydence fucked me like it was his last time! He was just so damn perfect and I knew it had to be too go to be true but I was honestly falling for him, slowly but surely. It wasn't just sex either, I could sit and converse with him probably about anything.

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and then walked downstairs to see Carlos playing Wesley's XBox One.

"He needs to come get that shit too." I said and turned into the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of wine and sat, thinking about how good I felt. I hoped that the Lord wouldn't take this happiness away any time soon.

Vote?