Preface

Preface

            War has broken down in our lands, vampires vs. mortals. Yes, vampires. They are not nice type of creatures, almost all of the human population don't even know that they exist.  Then how now, would a young girl like me know about this secret war, how would I know of there own existence. (Are her parents part of the war?)  No and also I am no vampire, I am like everyone else around me, human.  If you can keep this secret I'll tell you what is going on in this world of destruction…

It all started with two human guards… they were attacked by these creatures and then left there to die.  Two vampires talked among them selves saying that humans were useless and probably that's why we were at war.  I listen to more information that I could get my hand on; I know I should have left when I saw them dinking the blood of the guards.  But it was to late I could not escape because when I stepped back they heard me.  My instincts kicked in and I ran for it, I knew that I couldn't out run a vampire, though I tried.  I was quite fast (thanks to track I've never lost a match, never, since I was small I have always been trained for running. Maybe that is why it actually took them energy to run.)  It was dark, I could barely see unfortunately for me vampires have excellent night vision.  So they knew I made a wrong turn.  I was cornered with no way out with a fence in the back of me.  I held on to it putting my feet on the holes.  I said a name that was important to the vampires, then I pointed at there direction, they turned around, I took the chance and flipped my self over the fence landing on my feet (thank goodness I took gymnastics)  I started to run as fast as I could when I got home I took of my clothes and burned them and took a warm shower. After I got out I put loads of perfume on so that my sent would be hidden with the aroma of the perfume which gave me a headache though I knew it was for my own good.  

            Though that really doesn't explain how I know so much.  I guess you can say that I heard information of it long time ago.  Most of the information just spontaneously comes to my head and the information is usually right I have no information that has been wrong. Life was okay after word, I guess you can say, but then again I always had the feeling that I was being watched. A couple of months passed and what I saw that day was like a bad dream. But then while at school they called me to go to the principle's office, I didn't know what I did wrong.  I was a good model student never doing anything wrong.  In front of the door of the principles office I herd murmurs then they stopped immediately when I opened the door.  The room was dark but I could still see my surroundings.  A lady was sitting in the principles seat all the thing that stood out the most were her eyes that glowed, she was quite graceful especially when she stood up. She told me to have a seat though I told her I preferred to stand. Her name was Elizabeth Valimpratroute she said that her guards have been watching me for the past couple of months, it seemed that I knew more about vampires then she expected a mere human to know and for that she came to a decision, she wanted me to go to her school of vampires.   I backed away saying that I didn't want to go.  She said that I left her no choice with a click of her finger the guards that were right besides her moved swiftly toward me.  They grabbed me, I struggled to get free, all I can remember was that they jabbed something into my neck.  I knew what it was, it was a needle like the one that goes in your skin when you get a shot but this shot made me feel sleepy and my eye sight started to blur until I couldn't see anything…

 And here is where my whole story begins.

                                                The VAMPIRE council