CH1

Chapter 1

            "You might be the principle but you have no right to have done this, especially to that poor girl!"

            A male’s voice, I tried to open my eyes but found out that it was impossible, as well as moving my body.

            "I see how you feel, but I made up my mind about it. She has extraordinary insights about the vampire culture, she will be good for the Prince."

This women's voice, Elizabeth Valimpratroute, what things does she have in store for me?

            "Lady Limp, I think the girl has awoken.” Said the young man

            "I told you to never to call me ───" she stopped mid way seeing that I was already awake. 

            Now that I was able to see my surroundings I started to get a headache.  I stood up my legs sort of wobbly for standing up to quick.

            "Let me introduce my self again, I am Elizabeth Valimpratroute, and the young man on your left is Jin Sarig.  I am the principle of this academy and you are..."

            "Sorry to not have introduce my self sooner, my name is Lucia Greenwood, I am at your service" I told her.

            "So you’re not going to try to escape?" said Lady Valimpratroute  

            "Since I am here, o well it doesn’t seem I am able to do something about it.  I don't think I will be able to escape assuming that this is an island.  I wont be able to go that far even if I swam to the next closest land, I'll probably die before I get there."

            "Good that you think that way. Now put these clothes on, it shall be your culture" said Lady Valimpratroute,  

            "My what?"

            "Don't ask questions, just do it"

            I started to unzip my clothing behind the folding screen, the clothes that Lady Valimpratroute gave me was very unique it had symbols all over it.  "Are these clothes from your home land Lady Valimpratroute."

            "What!? How did you..." said Lady Valimpratroute then she sighed. " I knew you were good at identifying things, you probably know are exact location of this school without even being awake for the ride."

            "In the matter of fact I do, we are in the middle of the ancient ocean of where the vampire culture started.  Or maybe I should say lived after words they drifted more apart.  Now we have more than one place were vampires live.  And for each island there is royalty who command their people into order." I said putting on the boots, which didn't look like it had a big heel but when I put them on I felt that I was much taller than I really was, much, much taller. "What do you think?"

            Lady Valimpratroute nodded in approval " I new those boots would make you look taller, it's good that I got it costume made just for you. You look stunning.  Jin don't you think she looks gorgeous?"

            Jin looked at Lucia nervously, she was amazingly beautiful just as the principle said he felt his heart beating so fast, this made him quite uncomfortable.