Chapter 9

The next day...
Camilas POV:
   I woke up to my alarm going off, and of course I hit the snooze button a couple of times. But that's normal.
I finally got up, got dressed and brushed my teeth and headed off to school.

I got to school and saw the girls all waiting for me near the front door. I walked up and greeted them as always. "Hey girls."
"Girl Mila... Where's Y/n?" Dinah said.

I looked around the parking lot to see if Y/N'S car was there, but it wasn't. Which was weird cause she's always here before me waiting for me. I pulled out my phone, I looked up "Have y'all texted Y/n?"
Lauren spoke up "Yeah I did, when you pulled up but she hasn't texted back."
"Maybe she has a doctors appointment or something." Normani said giving out an idea.

By the end of first period, I still haven't heard from Y/n.

Your POV:
  I woke up from someone calling my phone over and over again.
Once they called again I answered "Hello?"
"Y/N!!!" Camila said worried.
"Why do you sound so worried there, I just woke up."
I walked out of my room
"Y/n... You realize that you are late for school right?"
I stopped and looked at the time "oh my god!! I'll be there soon."

I ended the phone call and quickly put on my jeans and a shirt. I brushed my teeth and headed out the door.
Finally I got to school and thank god I only missed my first class. I walked to my locker and put my backpack into the locker and grabbed my binder. As I was closing my locker I saw Camila walking towards me looking more beautiful than ever.
"Finally!!! I was so worried about you." Camila put her arms around me and covered her face in my hoodie. "I'm fine Camila. I'm super sorry about that."
Camila pulled away and smiled "it's okay y/n.... besides you didn't miss anything in first period."
"Ahhh good."
"Y/N!"
I looked behind me and of course it was Austin.
"Don't start with me Mahone"
I started pushing Camila to walk until Austin grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Camila go to class, I'll see you there."
Camila just stood there watching. Everyone in the hall way started to stop and watch.
"Listen Y/N.... it's a nice way for you to take my girl from me. Remember the other night when I told you pay back.. well this is it."

I rolled my eyes "what? You think you are all big and bad about to hit a girl? So manly of you huh?"
Austin laughed and grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "just keep a good eye on your girl."
I pulled my arm away and pushed him away "Touch her and your ass is grass... that's a promise." Austin walked away laughing with his friends, but everyone was still standing there in shock. I looked around and fixed my hair "okay party is over... nothing to see here."
I walked over to Camila who grabbed my hand and tightened her grip. I looked down and her and kissed her forehead "you're safe with me. I promise!"

--------------
Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy with a lot. And me and my girlfriend broke up a while ago so I'm still trying to get myself together. But here's an update for you guys. Thanks for everything. Update Friday!!