meeting the love of my life

today was the day in Nashville I met the love of my life it was magical I couldn't believe I met him,I think we would be perfect together but,knowing me im just gonna be a fan...💔 so I decided to wear a white tank top,ripped jeans shorts,a little makeup like mascara thats it,grabbed my iPhone 6's my tickets my VIP tickets and my purse,because I didnt take my Lamborghini because it was a five minute walk,so I just walked and got there real fast,I had front seat so I should get noticed I deleted a lot of pictures accept pictures of his nudes 😏, and I had enough storage to video tape some of it! and after a hour or two of waiting they finally came out me and him locked eyes right away,it was magical, he said "I love you!" and I literally died of crying... and cam,always stayed close to me and just sat in his chair until NASH,came up to him and said "bro,why are you staying right here?" Cameron said "this fan is amazing,she is beautiful,and her name is Tessa,im in love with her!" he said.. nash replied "how do you know if you love her,when you just met her!? and know nothing,I mean nothing about her." he said "you have a point,but I think she might be the one!" NASH replied "whatever,but you will have to get up to sing your song." "yeah,I know but im standing on my chair,I need to stay close to her,I don't wanna lose the love of my life!" "shut up, she doesn't like you like that!" NASH was basically screaming at this point.

I know this is cringy! im sorry,but how do you like it so far? ❣️♥😂 to be honest I thought I was cringy af