She Loves Me Now?

As we drove back to the shack I got a bit nervous. I can't believe I'm going to see my 13 year old crush that wasn't even my age. She's probably in her 20's about now. Grunkle Stan and Uncle Ford got my thing and Sus opened the door for them. As I walked into the shack I felt like I was home.  The living room looked exactly the same. Not one thing was out of place. "Go on kiddo, go say hi to Windy. You can bring your stuff up later." Grunkle Stan said with a smirk on his face.            

As I walked up the stars, I started to get a funny feeling. It wasn't because of Windy, I know if the funny feeling is because of a girl. My head was acing. My brain was thing so fast, I couldn't move my feet. Then I heard a voice that screamed,                                                                                                           "I WILL......PINE..."  

 "Aahhh"

 "Dipper!" 

That voice. I know that voice.

"Wendy?"

"Yes Dipper its me!" I opened my eyes and say a red headed girl with white skin and some summer freckles on her face.

"Hay are you ok!?"

"I don't know really. What happened? "

" I was waiting outside your room on the bench and I started to see you go up the stares. Your eyes were shut and you were mumbling something then you collapsed. I quickly ran up to you and grabbed your hand. As soon as I did you screamed and got up"