Last Day of School

*BEEPPPPP* BEEEPP*

"ughghhhhhhh." I moan as I smack my alarm to where it tumbles to the other side of the room. I can hear my mom downstairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast, she does this everyday of school. "Callie It's the last day wake up!" she yells. "I'm up mom!" I yell back. I flop out of bed and onto the floor. I plug in my straightener and begin with fixing my face. A little Foundation, Eye shadow , Mascara, and lip Gloss, is all I need for the last day of school.

I pull on my High Wasted Hollister Skinny Jeans, and pick out one of my classic hipster tops. Slip on some socks and my black Vans. I quickly layer my hair and straighten it. Add a dash of perfume and deodorant and I'm all set. I grab my brown and cream backpack and toss my phone into the front pocket. Then I'm off to breakfast. As I reach downstairs, I notice my mom and brother Sam are eating. "Goodmorning." I say from the bottom step. "Morning Honey." My mom says. I scarf down all of my breakfast and snatch my keys off the key hanger and am out the door. 

I climb into my steaming hot car, and crank up the AC. I roll onward to Hillsway Highschool.  As I pull into my parking space, I notice my boyfriend Collin Keanu g again the main entrance wall. I lock my car and run over toward him. "Hey your here quit early." I say. "Yeah I know, it's because I wanted to talk to you about something." he mumbles. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. I immediately started shaking. I slowly answer. "Your breaking up with me right." There's a moment of silence. "I'm so sorry, it's just with my grades for college, and plus I'm trying to work hard for my football career, it's just everything is getting in the way." He says. "Oh.." I say. I don't want to answer him, I just want to turn invisible and be out of his sight. " I guess I will see you later." Collin says.  "Yeah." Is all I'm able to get out at the moment.

As Collin is walking away, I dart toward the girls bathroom. I fling my backpack into the tile wall, and place my head in my hands and just cry and cry. I don't want to be here. I tilt my head up toward the mirror and look at myself. I say out loud, "This is not what God would want you to do. You have to keep your faith." I repeat this and repeat this. I slowly slide down the wall. I am not planning on finishing out this school day. I decide I'm going to go ahead and just go home and snuggle up to my Life-Size Elephant Herald, and forget this whole Worst Last day Happened.

TUNE IN FOR MORE TOMORROW! follow me on Instagram _.gabbymatthews._