-34-

Country of Oscura -5 Days Later-

Hinata

Oscura isn't as sad as Eskon was. The people around here were a little more stuck up but they knew when to be and when he desperate needed the help of doctors. At least I don't see children running around with either or a piece of clothing. Their clothes are still dirty but at least they won't get pneumonia.

The doctors that the Americans sent were in one simple terms: nerds. They kinda got excited a lot which was cute on their part and taught me a lot of different techniques how to treat burns, cuts, stab wounds, gunshots etc. If anybody needed to be here it should've been Kazuki.

Oh well. The man's about to give up his life altogether so spending the last few days of it in a medical camp is not what is really called ideal.

Even if Oscura isn't Eskon in many ways, sometimes I'd wander camp; spot a few of the promised soldiers walking back and forth then automatically flashback to me standing in the middle of the support base in the said country.

As much as I wanted to travel back in time; to the same exactly location and same exact moment when I realized I couldn't live without Naruto, I knew it's going to be a memory.

It doesn't mean that I'm not entirely okay with it being only a memory.

"Dr. Hyuga?" two soft knocks on my desk snapped me back to the reality I was in.

I blinked and looked up to a fairly attractive doctor with wavy blonde hair and dark blue eyes who was grinning at me.

"Oh, Dr. Hastings," I bowed slightly. "What is it?"

"You asked for the afternoon off," he continued. "Are you gonna take it?"

That's right.

I nodded, "I am. Thanks for reminding me."

He stood up and nodded, "Anytime."

Okay. I guess it's time to get ready.

I went into the nearby town yesterday with a few of the soldiers and got some fruits. I was surprised I could find some incenses as well so I got that part checked off. The desk in my tent and the fruits are already stacked and ready for the ceremony. I can't light the incenses until five and it's...oh I got about an hour.

Maybe I can wander into the small woods behind the place for a bit, relax and get myself mentally ready for the ceremony. There's a spring dead center, might as well hang there.

As I was walking back to my tent, my phone rang in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hinata~"

I giggled lightly, "Hey, Tenten what's up?"

"Just checking in, just woke up," she yawned loudly.

"Working already?"

"Hey clients can't wait."

"Your clients are cops," Tenten's career is to make weapons for the Tokyo police department. Well, she runs the factory that makes them. "Make them wait as long as it takes."

My cousin-in-law sighed heavily, "Well I like getting a head start in my day, thank you very much."

"Okay, o-okay," there are my tennis shoes.

"How are my b-boys?" I asked.

"The last time I saw them which was and I recorded errr-" I waited for a bit. "Ah! Nine last night and they were both sleeping peacefully."