Prologue

|RKD's POV|

I had no idea that, in a few months, Josh and I went from enjoying festivals in our hometown to being refugees in Whistler. All of this was thanks to the Music Industry. Their destructive rampage has spread all over Canada and some parts of the United States while taking victims into their base to either be called experiments, or soldiers; I was unlucky to be experimented to become a cyborg super-soldier. My brother's body disintegrated and transformed into an AI capable of taking control of every single piece of technology with a single line of code.

Our lives were forever changed before I lost him in the waves of people we saved from the base and before I moved to the city I knew and loved. After Josh and I left the city, it's more than likely that the MI has manipulated the citizens into thinking that EDM producers and DJ's are the ones that should be punished. The reason why they would think such a thing? Well, that's what I want to find out. But, I can't do it without the help of the Monstercat community, Josh, and Noah (my brother).

Even though we're safe in the Whistler village, I feel like the Music Industry will find where me and the community are hiding, destroy Whistler and take me and Noah again. For a few nights, I couldn't sleep thinking about it. I just hope this will never happen.