A School Day in Kendra's Life

I woke up to the bright sun beaming on my face and my alarm clock blaring "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" at exactly 7:00 AM.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and spontaneously jumped up to have a mini dance party to the song playing. I do this every morning to wake myself up.

After about 30 seconds of dancing around, my mom stormed into the room and turned off the music.

She was trying to look livid, but her bed head and teddy bear pajamas weren't helping her case. I broke out into loud fits of laughter.

"What's so funny?" My moms tired face went from angry to confused.

"You can't be angry this early in the morning." I gasped for air.

"Haha, very funny." She said sarcastically.

"Yeah." I said back, still giggling and gasping for air.

She glared at me before walking out of my room towards her own.

I quickly made my bed and tidied up my room.

After doing that, I started to walk downstairs to get some breakfast

After doing that, I started to walk downstairs to get some breakfast. I got to the kitchen and decided to have an easy bowl of cereal. I ate and was headed back upstairs in a matter of 10 minutes.

I went to my bathroom first, using the actual "bathroom" (toilet) and then brushing my teeth and hair.

I walked back into my room towards my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. After about 20 minutes of staring at my closet, I finally chose an outfit.

After choosing my outfit, I went into my bathroom to put on light makeup (concealer, powder, bronzer, neutral eye shadow, eyeliner, and Chapstick

After choosing my outfit, I went into my bathroom to put on light makeup (concealer, powder, bronzer, neutral eye shadow, eyeliner, and Chapstick.)

I then lightly curled my hair and headed back to my room to grab my backpack and drive myself to school.

I started walking out the door and realized I didn't have my phone.

I'm very different from most teenagers when it comes to phones. I don't really have mine glued to my hand and I rarely just play around on it.