Alexandra (AlexandraJoy)

Hi again. It’s been a while but this one is special. It’s Alexandra (AlexandraJoy). I read her book and thought. Well this is a very unique book. I’m talking about Love yourself. The 692,807 reads 23,283 votes and 4,303 comments book. So heres the interview

What gave you the idea for Love Yourself?

I was actually just messing around, thinking of what the One Direction's boy's names would be if they were girls, and it all just came to me.

Who's your inspration?

-I have a lot of inspirations, but my grandpa is a big one. I take care of him now that he's disabled, and he's always supported me in everything I do. So I've always striven to do amazing things that I love.

Did you think you would get that much support?

-I never thought I'd get 100 followers here, let alone 8.6k. It's mind-blowing.

What would you think you would be doing if you never from wattpad?

-I would probably be doing stupid things, to be honest. I live in an area where all of the teenagers are reckless and quite frankly stupid, so if I didn't have this hobby, I don't know what I'd be doing.

Do you think you have a chance in the Watty Awards?

-I'd love to think so. I have a lot of loving followers and supporters that will likely vote for me, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. A lot of people deserve this.

As usual here’s the link if you want to read it. If you want to be interviewed message me and I’ll see to ithttp://www.wattpad.com/story/2489852-love-yourself-harry-styles-wattys-2013