Practice

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS❤️❤️

By the time we got back to the bus it was 7 am so I decided to try and get some extra sleep since I'm playing tonight. I made an alarm for 8:30 and I just fell asleep.

My alarm went off and I groaned. I started to walk into the main lounge and all the boys were having their breakfast. I got out a bowl and had some cereal. I went to sit down but the only place I could sit was next to Rick so I did. We just sat and watched some tv. Ricky finished his breakfast and got up and said "Come to the back when you're ready" I was confused about what he said but I just nodded my head and ate the rest of my food. When I was finished I got up and went to the back room. When I went in Ricky was sitting on the couch on his phone with his guitar next to him, I guess he's just gonna help me with the guitar. "Hey I guess you're going to help me with the guitar for the show tonight" he looked up from his phone and said "Yeah just incase you're not too sure on the chords" "Ok that sounds good". I sat down next to him and we started to practice, I'm really excited for the show tonight because I'm playing Ricky's guitar and I've always wanted to play an Ibanez. After practicing for around an hour and a half we took a break and started talking about random stuff, until the most unexpected thing happened.....

A/N HAHA GOT YOU GUYS. I promise to update once I get 15 reads on this! Like, Comment and share!