Lives changed

Lexie's POV
     Mark Sloan is the love of my life but one night that all changed. Before mark had left for his new job I found out I was pregnant. I haven't told him yet because he has left to do bigger and better things. I am not even sure he is ready to be a father. I am starting my first day of internship at Seattle Grace Hospital. I'm not that far along so I can hid my baby bump in my little blue scrubs. I know soon I will have to tell him about the baby since I am only an intern I don't know how I can raise a baby on my own. My sister and her husband works at this hospital too. I need to tell her and find out what I should so I don't think I want to abort it but I don't know how I am going to keep it. I want this baby I just need to tell mark. Mark and my sisters husband are best friends so I have to get Meredith alone. Mark left town for a business trip he has to do a bone graph on a patient on new York and he does not know when he will be back so for now I am all alone. I can't tell my family other than Meredith beaches they would be so disappointed in me I am only an inter I was going to become an amazing doctor. My parents don't approve of abortions neither do I that's why I wont get one. I am going to find out the gender of the baby today. Meredith is going to come with me to find out. I am really nervous though cause I am still not sure what is going on with me and mark I live him like crazy and I can't let him go I can't.

Marks POV

There is this girls lexie she is the love of my life. I think I can live without her but I just don't want to it's only been a few days since I have been in New York and I miss her like crazy. The night before I left for New York we had the best night ever. We had dinner and I told her that I would be back soon and then we ended our night with the best sex ever. Let me tell you so is amazing any man would be luck to have her. She is smart and beautiful and so funny and she loves me like crazy. Who can't love her she is the best most caring thing ever. I want to have her kids but not any time soon she is only a intern so she doesn't have time to look after a baby and be a doctor but one day. She would make the most amazing kids in the world. I am doing some surgery's here in New York so I can't be with her the first day she starts her intern year. She is my best friends wife's sister so we always spend every holiday together and there kids are do cute and I feel in love with them.I am ready to be a father right now but I just don't think Lexie wants to have kids I want so many kids. I only want her and I only want to have her kids she is just perfect I just hope she didn't think I am leaving for good. She should get it right since soon she will be a doctor. This is very good for my career and I just hope she understands. My surgery is soon so I need to get scrubbed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi my names Monika and I hope you really like this book I have been watching greys anatomy so  much lately and I love mark and Lexie and pissed Shonda rimes killed them off but hope you like this story