Falling In love

One sunny morning a lovely girl past by in the front of a guy who is a gangster. That time the boy finally fell in love with that simple girl...

Their Story begin...

@The street: the girl past by..

-Gabby: a simple girl

-Gino: a gangster who fell in love

-Josh: brother of the girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh: Gabby, come over here!

Gabby: why?

Josh: I have something to tell you, I want you to meet my friend Gino.

--Gabby come over there to see his brother..--

Josh: Gab I like you to meet my friend Gino. Gino this is my sister Gabby.

Gino: hi Gabby?

Gabby: ohh hello, so you're the friend of my brother? Hmm nice meeting you.. :)

-- That moment when Gabby sat down beside his brother, Gino is already fell in love with Gabby.--

The next morning Gino asked Gabby if they can go to a park to share or to talk to each other, Gabby accept that request.

In the park they sat down under the shade of the tree and share their experiences in life... Gino shared to Gab how to be a gangsters and what the life if you are one. Gabby is so amazed in the story of Gino. Then Gabby share the life of being a school girl. After 1 month Gabby finally answer the proposal of Gino to be his girlfriend. After 1 year they have a happy love life... In their monthsarry, Gabby texted Gino a deal.

~a text from Gabby~

"Promise me that you will not be a war freak"

~a reply from Gino~

" Yes! I promise..."

After the class, Gabby receive a message from his brother that there is a rambol near in there school.. His brother Josh ran to her to tell her that there is a rambol near in their school... When she went there she saw the boy is dying..

:'(

Gabby: why, what happened?

Gino: did you remember that I have a promised to that I will never be a war freak, I follow those I promise to you.

The boy died, but the pain that Gabby fell is to much... But his brother Josh handed her a letter.

~A letter ~

Dear Gabby,

You know I love you remember that im always remember I did that because I have a promise to you and that promise will never fade...

I love you always..

-Gino-

Gabby tears stream down her face because of the truth that he will never see that boy again...

Their story starts love and end with love...

That's the person who falling in love...