ch 1| oopsie

LEVY -

"Good morning pantherlily!~" Levy sang twirling around the guild's entrance.

"G-good morning to you Levy!!" Lily said a bit surprised, "Why are you such in a good mood?" He chuckled.

"Oh nothing~ I just feel so free it feels like today is going to be the best day ever!" Levy squealed showing the biggest grin ever.

Lily on the other hand didn't buy it, he knew that it had something to do with Gajeel! "Those silly lovebirds." He murmured.

"What was that lily?" Levy asked with confusion as she stopped dancing.

"Oh wow look Levy it's a BIRD!" as she turned around lily quickly ran away from the girl without making a single sound.

"I didn't see any bi-" she noticed lily was gone and shrugged.

"Gosh dang it, all this dancing is making me thirsty." Levy grabbed a 'random' cold drink from the table and gulped it all down. DANGIT LEVVYYY U SO STTUPPIDDDD but ily still <3

"Ahhhh~" she sighed but her eyes widened, "AH!" she yelled out horrified as her clothes kept growing larger and larger.

Luckily gajeel heard her scream from a mile away and not even a minute past he was at the guild searching for levy, but all he found was a small blue headed child.

"Tch, who leaves their kid lying around in the gui-" he stopped mid-sentence as the child said his name, "Gwajeel!!" It squealed running up to him and hugging his legs.

"AHHHHHHHHH." he yelled, "GET THIS CHILD DEMON OFF OF ME IT KNOWS MA' NAME." he ran towards Mira with Levy still holding on the his leg with the biggest smile.

"Gajeel! What the he- LEVY?!" Mira paused as she saw the little girl holding onto his leg, "Oh no oh no oh no, DON'T TELL ME SHE DRANK AMORTENTIA." Mira sprinted to the table where levy drank it from.

"MIRA EXPLAIN." he roared shaking the guild he wanted to know if this is a permanent effect, if it was harmful or anything!

But he stopped yelling when he heard soft sniffles from below, "g-gwajeel doesn't love m-me" she cried softly.

His eyes instantly softened, "no no, Levy I do love you.. I love you a lot." he whispered softly in her ears, "don't cry please babygirl."

Gajeel looked up and saw the whole guild staring at him with their mouths open and their eyes wide.

They were in absolute shock, not just that levy was a baby... but seeing Gajeel all soft and cuddly for the first time (Levy saw it lots of times lolol)

"LEVY?!" "GAJEEL!?" "L-LEVY.." "GAAJJEEEELL!!?"

They yelled in unison coming toward to get a better look at levy, "Tch.. back off you potato suckers!" Gajeel growled slightly as jet took levy away from him.

"GIVE HER TO ME NOW." Gajeel was now fully pissed off.

"She doesn't want you to touch her! She loves m-" he stopped as levy began to cry and struggle to reach her daddy.

"Gwajeel!" she cried out, gajeel's heart broke as he took her into his arms protectively and she instantly stopped crying and sniffles into his chest.

"Don't ever make her cry again... you got that?" Gajeel growled deeply, jet gulped because he never saw that look on gajeel's face before and he nodded, "u-understood!"

Well it sure seems like someone is already protective.

re-written
~sarah