The Big Bang Theory

Later that day.......
Kianna: They coming over here they said they walking down the street so c'mon!!
Terri: Okaii damn!
*I'm nervous as hell. I'm always nervous when I meet new boys but this nigga tryna be exclusive.
(Door opens and they hear a female voice)
*Oh shit here we go. Fuck man why we had to get caught.
Denise- Get y'all tails in this house right now
( She tryed to hit me but I dust her ahh!)
(I ran into my room and got under the cover and put my PJs back on. I had on jeans under them but she didn't know. She came In the room she yelled and made me sleep in her room on the floor.)
The Next Morning......
(I woke up pick up the messy cover on the floor and folded it up. I hates folding cover alone there is never anyone to high five when you get to the last part when you connect the two halfs together. After I put the cover and pillows away I went down stairs with the rest of the squad.)
Abrionna: Did she whoop u.
Terri: No. She just called the whole family.
*I hate that lame ass shii
Kianna: Damn u got in trouble and u didn't do nothing.
Lil Terry: Right
Kianna: They coming back and this time we gone be careful.
Terri: Really nigga. How in the hell do they gone come over here and she gone be high alart.
* This ain't being smart. This shii risky asf but since they so down and annoying me to chill I guess.
*Finally me and my best friend favorite favorite Cousin Abrionna are alone now I can talk to her about this shit.
Terri: Yo ion know about this shii
Abrionna: Yo need to stop for yo ass get killed by yo mamma and ima come to your funeral. Ima be like yea she was my favorite cousin that was my nigga we stayed holding it down.
( We Laughed)
Terri: You dumb fooh. But real shii I'm like don't know but it seem like if he a good person they gone fck Wid him heavy. Ion know bout this shit bruh.
Abrionna: I got u wateva but ian doing shii.
Terri: Ik
That Night......
Kianna: They here. Now here is the plan you and Nick going to go in the garage, and I'm going to Jarvis house and I'll be back.
Terri: Okaii
Kianna: Everybody Cool. Cool
(The plan was falling thru till we got in the garage and Nick started kissing me and then stuff got heated. We just had sex. I can't believe that shiit just happens. How am I gone tell my momma. She gone not do shii but break my neck and throw me thru a wall or 5.