The One That Got Away - Chapter 1

Things to look for
Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
N/n- nickname
*More will be added*
Song: the one that got away - Katy Perry
Y/n pov
I ran away from Arauran because I was being forced to marry the eldest son of the Ro'Meave family. We where all good friends but after I found out about the marriage I faked my death by throwing my dress in the river and running for it. I wanted to start a new life my hair was really long it touched my butt. So I took my dagger and slightly cut it to around my neck length. I luckily had another outfit with me so I put it on (picture above) I kept running until I found a small village. I immediately saw Garroth, the one I was supposed to marry.
"Excuse me who are you?" He asked I need a Nickname!!
"N/n" I say.
"Are you here to visit or speak with our Lord?" He asked.
"To speak with your Lord," I say calmly, I do know who she is.
"Okay follow me!" He said all cheery I followed him to Aphmau's house and he knocked.
"Garroth! Who's this?" She asked and I did our secret mouth thing.
"This is n/n. She came to speak with you," he said
"Ah yes I know her Garroth you may get back to patrol," she said and then he left.
"Y/n!?!? What are you doing here?? You're supposed to be in Arauran right now getting ready to get married!" She said.
"I faked my death because I don't want to marry Garroth!!'' I say.
"Okay but don't let anybody know you're here!" She said.
"Can I stay with you? I really want to start over," I say
"Yes you can stay with me oh and by the way nice nickname!" She said. I walked into her house to see Levin and Malachi behind her.
"Auntie y/n!!!" They both say and bear hug my legs.
"Levin!! Malachi!! I've missed you!" I say.
Haha cliffhanger time!!
Y/n: why do you have to do a cliffhanger we haven't had any Laurence action yet!!
Me: we will in the next chapter!! I have so many ideas for the next chapter!!
Garroth: who are you?
Me: Nobody you need to be concerned about! Hahaha you will never know!!!
Y/n: Angie just end the chapter already!! I have hardly met anybody!!
Me: Fine but it's not over!!!
~Angie😘