Brown Haired Teen Got Me Feeling Like A Queen.

Sameera's POV

My eyes fluttered open, slowly, adjusting to the bright light of the hospital room. I noticed 8 different figures stood around my bed.

What happened to me?

"Sam!" Zain grinned, I looked at him and then at the people surrounding me.
One person caught my attention in perticular.
He had brown hair, done up in a nice quiff.
His eyes were a different shade of green.
They were gorgeous.
He is gorgeous.
But who is he?

"Zain?" I croaked,
"Water. Here, have some water hun." He passed me a glass and I took a sip but not taking my eyes of the brown haired teen.
"Zain?" I repeated,
"Yeah?" He took a seat on the chair next to the bed I was lying on.
"Who are these people?" I questioned,
Zain's face went from a smile to a frown.
"You don't know who they are?" He asked,
I shook my head.

"Sam? You seriously dont know who we are? Who I am?" The brown haired teen said, I noticed he had tears forming in his eyes.
"N...No? I'm sorry... I... Ple-"
"We need you all to leave the room whilst we run a few tests on Sameera." The doctor said, stopping me from talking.
"Come on guys." The double of the brown haired guy said.
Guessing they're twins then...

Two damn fine looking twins.

But only one brown haired teen got me feeling like a queen....

Jack's POV

She doesn't remember.
"Jack... It'll be ok. The doctors are running tests. We should just be happy she's awake." Zoey said placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Just leave me alone please." I shook off her hand and plonked myself down on one of the chairs.
If she doesn't remember us then...
"Hang on. If she doesn't remember us then... She might not remember Caspar!" Alfie said,
I looked up at him.
He looked down at me.

"Guys? Whats wrong with Sam?!" A South African accent said.
"Caspar." I looked to the left to see Caspar aproach our group.
"What the hell happened?!" Caspar shouted at me as he came across and stood in front of me.
"What do you mean?" I asked, acting innocent.
"Well I dunno... The fact that no ones been answering my calls for like two weeks or the fact that all of you guys are here in hospital?"
"Listen Caspar mate. I think you might want to take a seat so that we can explain to you properly." Marcus said, sitting Caspar down.

This should be fun...

Note the sarcasm.

Lets just hope he reacts better than I think he will.