2. School

I got to school  just as the bell rang. Shit. I ran in to see that the corridors where empty.  oh well might as well miss the lesson I decided to go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. As I was heading there I heard noises coming from one of the toilets the moaning was disgusting, I scrunched my nose as I walked past.

I looked at the mirror and was disgusted at myself I'm ugly all the others say I am. I walked out of the toilets to bang into some thing hard I fell back on my ass as sparks went up my arms. I looked into my mates eyes. Crap it's the future alpha.

Suddenly I get dragged into the toilets. My wolf, Becky, whimpered. Oh no this can't be good.

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE I WILL NEVER BE YOURS AND YOU WON'T BE MINE YOUR NOTHING BUT AN UGLY FAT BITCH!" He screamed my heart was shattered then he said something even worse." I, Cole Timpson, reject you Sarah Mackenzie as my mate." I didn't realize I was crying until after I wiped the tears and was suddenly furious.

Please Sarah don't do it. begged my wolf

He rejected us but I'm gonna not take it anymore I replied
She whimpered before going to the back of my mind

I stared up at the smirking mate and alpha and said the least thing I thought I would say"  I, Sarah Mackenzie, accept your rejection. " That was when I stomped out.

(Cole's pov)

My wolf was growling when I rejected her I didn't bother me like that though, I stood there smirking at her as she cried. When just then she looked in my eyes and said something that shocked me." I, Sarah Mackenzie, accept your rejection. " Then she just stomped out those words broke my heart but I covered it.