Fix You(Liam Payne FanFic)

I was packing my things when I hear heavy footsteps coming up the wooden stairs.  Crap! I quickly throw my bags into my closet. "There you are you little bitch!" He tumbles through my door and I can already smell the alcohol on his breath.

  He lunges forward and grips my arm tightly. I contain my scream of pain. He told me years ago that if I screamed... He would hurt me even more. 

  "Are you ready for a little road trip?" He spits at me. I knew what He meant right away. We're moving again, I think to myself. I would already be gone by now if He didn't come home early. I say to myself.

  "Grab your things. We're leaving." my father goes downstairs, leaving me there.  "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna get your shit together?" He mumbles, throwing a broken beer bottle at me but I dodge it quickly. I grab my things from the closet and scurry down the rotting steps.

*****

I watch as my drunken father stumbles into the drivers seat. " Father? I don't think you should be driving..." I hold my cheek, the stinging sensation left there after He slapped me. "Did I say you could talk?!"He hits me across the face again, but harder this time.

   I sit quietly while he pulls out of the driveway. We sit quietly at a stop light. I look at my father staring at me. Suddenly, there was a loud screech and everything went black.

*****

  I open my eyes slowly.  I hear a slight beeping of... a heart monitor?  Yeah, that's what it is. Wait..what!?! I look around the room and realize It's a hospital...why would I be in the hospital? 

     Suddenly it all comes flooding through my mind, I got in a car crash...NO. My father got in a car crash. We were on our way to our new house. 

     "You're awake!" I hear a voice come from a corner of the room. I look over and my jaw drops. It was THE Liam Payne. "You're.... you're Liam Payne." I get angry at how shaky my voice is. "Yeah. Please don't scream." He scratches the back of his head nervously. 

     "Why are you h-here?", I say, my stutter coming through. "Maybe I should let the doctor explain that." He walks towards my bed slowly.  As if on que, the doctor walks in with a chart in her hand.

*****

"So...he didn't make it?" I say slowly,still processing what the doctor had told me. He was gone. Forever. I don't have to deal with him anymore.  I couldn't help but cheer mentally.

"So you can go home now,Miss Kendrick. I'm very sorry for your loss." Dr. Kendall pats my knee comfortingly.

      "I don't have a home to go to..." I mumble to myself. I guess I didn't say it quiet enough because Liam piped in.

     "You could stay with me for a bit, if you'd like. After all, it is my fault you're in this situation." he suggests. "No,no. I wouldn't want to be a burden on you." I resist, standing up and straightening my shirt. "Nonsense. I'm all alone in my flat anyways, unless the boys visit." Liam insists, standing as well. "Okay, but only for a little bit." I submit. "I don't have any clothes or belongings though." I nervously whisper.

   I look up and find Liam with a huge grin on his face. He's so adorable..

no, you can't think that way Ashley.  He would never be interested in someone like you. "Why are you smiling?" I grin back at him shyly. "We get to go shopping!  With Louis." he grins evily at me.

******

*Louis's P.O.V*

"Who is it?" I ask as I walk you to th's front door. "Open up Louis, It's me." I hear Liam say on the other side of the door.

"Hey!" he smiles at me,walking in my flat. "Who's this?" I turn and point to the girl who was staring at me in shock. "Oh, uhhh.... I'm Ashley. " she extends her hand out shakily. "Don't be nervous,love. I won't bite!" I add a wink at the end.

    "Please,  come on in." I open the door wider, then shut it softly. "T-thanks, Louis." she stutters with a slight smile. Her eyes were dull. Like they were hiding something. Poor girl. She seemed to be.... broken?

   "Where's Hazza?" Liam asks, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "He's out with the boys. May I ask why you're here?" I ask curiously. "I'm taking Ashley here shopping and I need help. I'm totally lost when it comes to fashion." He takes a seat next to Ashley.

   She was quite beautiful actually. Long, blonde hair with gorgeous blue eyes. She was pretty but somewhat broken.

  " Then you've come to the right place,lad." I grin widely at them. "Excuse me...can I use the loo?" I hear Ashley's small voice.  "Straight down the hall, second door on the left." I point to the hallway. "Thanks." she quickly scurries down the hall.

   " How did you meet her?" I ask,sitting across from Liam.