Chapter 1

"Natsu, Hold it right!" I yell, barley holding up the weight from my side of the crate.

"I'm trying Luce! It isn't that easy!" Natsu huffs back.

Natsu and I were on a job.

The customer just wanted us to deliver this crate safe and sound. Of course Natsu couldn't help but complain all the way about how he wanted to beat some people up.

I sighed for the tenth time in the last hour.

Suddenly the crates weight lightened and soon it was completely out of my hands?

I heard Natsu yell and I rushed to help him, but the crate crushed him before I got there in time.

It took me a second to realize what had happened before I screeched and rushed over.

"Natsu!? NATSU ARE YOU OK!?" I asked urgently.

I heard a faint coo and got even more worried.

'Oh my gosh, what if Natsu can't talk anymore! What if he damaged something?'

My eyes widened at my thoughts and I quickly ripped apart some of the pieces from the crate, enough for a baby to walk through, just enough for me to see.

"Natsu are you-" I got cut off when a baby walked through the hole, cooing quietly as he looked up with large onyx eyes.

The shock didn't let me move as the baby smiled at me, showing off his two front teeth.

"Natsu?"

The pink haired baby smiled at me, and when I said Natsu he burst into a fit of giggles.

"NATSU!?" I screamed, finally realizing just exactly what had happened.