Stupid Bags

HEATHER'S POV

(BTW THE TWINS ARE 18 IN THIS)

ugh I hate this but oh well I love her so might as well get used to Her. I took her advice and started watching The Dolan Twins and TBH they are really funny.
I was packing and heard something rip stupid tiny bag now I have to buy a bigger one.
I ran to my car and went to Target to by some stuff and then the damn bag. We were leaving in 2 days because we decided to stay there for a little longer we were staying there for 5 months because we both have online school so we good and cause our parents went on a business trip and they left us a bunch of cash each did I forget to mention that Rachel is my younger sister well I am a 9 minutes older but I moved out of my parents house at 17 because well why not my parents have a company and they are never home. So Rachel and I have each other which we adore. I was walking and got some candy ice cream and cookies and a bunch of other crazy junk food cause Rachel and I were having our very famous Fricken Sunday SundaeI know what a dumb name but don't judge us we were only 11 when we came up with it and we love posting random shit like that on YouTube our Channel is called Quirky Divas.(Not a real YouTube channel just saying) We post every Sunday and Tuesday and Friday We have been through a lot so yeah.

~~~~~~~~

"RACHEL IM HOME BROUGHT YOU SOME ICE CREAM FOR OUR FRIKEN SUNDAY SUNDAE!!!"

She runs downstairs

"Okay I'll set up the camera and everything else."

"Kay!"

~~~~~~~~

"Heller guys Today is Sunday which means...
We look at each other and smile

"FRIKEN SUNDAY SUNDE!!!!"

"This time it has a twist we will be blindfolded and only have 1 minute so here we go.

~~~~~~
DURING VIDEO

"Shi-Beep I got a brain freeze!!"Rachel held her head while I was laughing my as off at the funny sight.

"WE IS done bye frians see ya later."

"SEEE YA LATER BYEEEE BOOP!!"

(Definition••**••**••**
Frians- Friends and fans
I got that from Jordan Hanna he is so funny check his videos)

~~~~~

We finished the video and edited it once done we hit send.

~~~~~~

ETHAN'S
POV
"SEEE YA LATER BYEEEE BOOP!!"

Man I love watching those girls they are so funny and not mean or sassy they are perfect masterpieces especially Heather
She's just so perfect and funny man can you love someone behind a phone screen.
( Yess you can because I fell in love with You Ethan but why don't you NOTICE ME SENPAI)

G-Come on Ethan I wanna get some pizza

E-Okay chill let me put some shoes on doe.

G-Ugh hurry up!!!

~~~~~~~~

E-Better now that you've had pizza

G-Much better

We walked into our hotel room we have been in Dallas for the past 3 days for our show here and honestly it's so nice here nice views. Nice people it's pretty awesome.

Grayson and I walked inside our room to be greater bye Alex.

A-Hey guys

E & G- Yo

A-My cousins are coming is that okay

E-Yeah sure when are they coming

A-In two days

G-For what

A-They are huge fans well one is Heather is not that much but she likes your videos

E-Heather mhmm sounds familiar

A-Oh yeah they have a YouTube channel maybe you know them it's called
Quirky Divas.

E-Oh yeah I love there vids they are super funny

A-Tell that to Rachel and she will faint
We all laugh and just keep talking

~~~~~~~

RACHEL'S POV

H-Hold up Rach how did you get the tickets it says here they ran out weeks ago

R-WellImighthavetoldAlexcausehe'sontourwiththem To get us Tickets

H-What Did you at least pay him

R-I tried but he kept saying no I got this

H-Okay well then go to sleep

(A/N HELLLLLOOOOOOO PEOPLE I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN AGES BUT HERE YA GO ILL TRY TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER!!!!!
BYEEEEEE BOOP

-Mirella
😚🤘🏼