The library

Ugh look at that guy in the library he is such a geek.
"That's it" thought Aphmau* .
Okay that is it! *aphmau walks in front of Aaron and puts her hands out.Stop bullying him every time I walk past here in the morning you are picking on him so just back off. Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it? I don't think you want to know but since you asked I guess I will show you.* aphmau transforms into her Irene form*. Do you want to know what happens next but if you don't you might want to run.*gene sash and zenix run away*. *turns back Normal and turns around hey are you okay?yeah I'm f..fine what are you if you don't mind me asking? Well some people think I'm lady Irene since I have her powers but I don't know. Wow you *sigh* never mind. No what were you going to say. It doesn't mater any ways we are never going to talk to each other ever again so yeah. Don't say that I will talk to you again but we need to get to class okay. Okay? Well see you later.*aphmau walks to class* In class she saw Aaron and was really surprised they where in the same class. Then aphmau saw Laurence and Garroth then she decided to sit by Aaron and she was sitting right by Aaron,Aaron was surprised that aphmau sat by him. Hi Aaron. H..hi. Hey aphmau why are you sitting by him. Hi Laurence hi Garroth and don't be so mean to Aaron I just met him this morning and want to get to know him and you two should tri to too. Oh we will definitely do that. Okay class okay settle down know. Today we have new assignment and a knew student so cadenza come on out. H.hi I am cadenza and it is very nice to meat all of you.

Hey guys hope you like the fanfic so far. -love dilyn_chan