The asignment

So class you are going to be doing a asignment with the people you are sitting by and in this asignment you have one week to make a cupcake display were you are going to make one thousand cupcakes and put them on the display."Eeeek I am really good at making cupcakes it is what I do best"said aphmau. "That's great" said Aaron.this is gonna be fun.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~time skip to end of school~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aphmau sees Aaron at the end of the day and asks him if he wanted to come over to her house to do the project for class.
Sure Aaron said.Okay let's get started aphmau said.so we should start with making the stand for the cupcakes. Okay said Aaron. So I think it should look like a cat opening it's mouth but it's mouth has to be really wide to fit all the cupcakes said aphmau. Okay said Aaron. Ugh quit just saying okay you have an opinion to you know said aphmau. Well excuse me for agreeing to all your ideas said Aaron.I'm just saying you need to know you have your own opinions said aphmau. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Aaron's p.o.v.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ wow she is so cute when she smiles wait I can't think like that she's probley just gonna forget about me tomorrow.