Concert Fun: A MidnightshadowsxHannah Fuenciado Fanfic

It was a friday night. It was perfect for the My Chemical Romance reunion concert. That was exactly where Hannah and and Sydney were going. Hannah instantly asked Sydney when she found out about the concert. They have been friends for a while now, and there has always been some sexual tension between them. The two were going to see soon that the tension was about to surface. While walking to the concert, the two were talking. "I'm so fucking excited!" Hannah had said to Sydney in her English accent. Sydney always thought it was adorable. "I know!" Sydney replied. "If I'm probably gonna cry just walking in." They both laughed. Sydney slipped her hand into Hannah's. Hannah just looked down at the two hands and smiled. They walked the rest of the way just holding hands and enjoying each other's company. When they finally got inside, they went to their seats. (front row close enough to touch Gerard's dick) Eventually the concert begin. Mrc opened up with saying "killjoys, make some noise!" Then started playing Black Parade. Hannah and Sydney both were singing along and dancing. The next song was Na, Na, Na. Then Gerard, I between songs, said "alright killjoys! It's time to bring the ones you love close, kiss em and fuck the shit out of them later for taking you here!" The band started playing Helena. Sydney turned to Hannah and bit her lip. 'I love her' she thought. She leaned in and kissed her passionately. Hannah, at first, was shocked. Did they really feel the same towards each other? It seemed so. Hannah started kissing back. Sydney smiled into the kiss and whispered in her ear, "follow me" She took her hand and lead her to the bathroom (classy as fuck). Sydney pushed Hannah into the handicapped stall and started to kiss her roughly. Hannah again, was a bit shocked. She never expected Sydney to be this rough...she liked it though. Hannah kissed back as Sydney slowly unclipped her bra strap. Hannah bit Sydney's lip. They parted lips for a moment. Sydney looked at her love "are you ok with this?" Hannah nodded and kisses her again. They went back and forth slowly stripping down. They had kept a solid embrace a through out. Sydney layed Hannah down on a bed of cloths and began eating her out. Hannah moaned loudly. "Shut the fuck up!!" They heard from the other stall. Sydney smirked and made Hannah moan louder. Sydney felt up Hannah while eating her out. Teasing her, Sydney stopped "why'd you stop?" Hannah asked. "It's my turn" Sydney smirked. Hannah happily started going down on the one she loved. Eventually, Sydney couldn't handle it anymore. She cummed with a loud moan. Hannah smirked at her handy work. Sydney looked at Hannah "your turn darling" Sydney started fingering Hannah. Hannah built up her climax. Eventually, she reached it and came. They both threw their exhausted bodies back. They looked a each other and smiled. At they same time they both asked "will you be mine?" They chuckled "of course my little British beauty" Hannah blushed "I love you syd" "I love you too babe"