Chapter 10 Marinette's POV

I sat at my desk doing my homework. Adrien was pretty upset about what happened, but I was extremely mad at him. He took me to his house knowing that I was going to transform, but he did it anyway! The fact that he was Chat Noir made it worse. He told me that he cared for me, but that was just a lie! He only liked me because I'm Ladybug. It wasn't fair and he needed to realize it.

"Marinette!" I heard my mom call from the bakery.

"What?" I asked.

"Someone is at the door for you!"

I walked downstairs and went outside. Standing in front of me was the one and only Gabriel Agreste.

"C-can I help you?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"What have you done?" He questioned with a demanding voice.

"W-what?"

"This is for you" He handed me a letter "He's dead and it's all your fault!"

I didn't know what he was talking about, but my heart dropped. Who was dead? I went inside and opened the letter. As I read it I dropped to the floor. Adrien...was dead. It was all my fault. Tears fell from my eyes. Many people looked at me with strange looks. My mom walked into the bakery and saw me.

"Marinette what's wrong?" She asked. I looked at her, but didn't have the words to say anything. Adrien was gone and it was all my fault!

I slowly walked upstairs, needing to be alone. I plopped on my bed, emotionless.

"T-tiki?" I asked waiting for my spotted friend to show up.

"Marinette what did the note say?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"H-He's d-dead. It's all m-my fault!" I shouted. I took a cup on my desk and smashed it on the floor. I kept throwing breakable things on the floor until I just gave up and fell. Shards of glass were cutting my legs and arms, but I didn't care. I needed to see him...I didn't care if he was dead.

I got up and walked to the hospital. I asked a nurse which room he was in and she pointed to room 221. I walk in to see Adrien lying there with a doctor by his side. I heard beeping noises coming from the screen. Was he still alive?

"How's he doing?"

"He's in a coma. We're trying all we can to save him, but it's very unlikely" she explained. I nodded. He was still breathing...he could be okay!

She left the room and I walked up to him. I looked at his pale face. I felt so bad that I did this to him. I sat down in a chair and looked at him. The doctor said that he can hear me so maybe if I talk to him it will encourage him to wake up.

"Hey Adrien...look I'm really sorry" I started, but tears started building up in my eyes "I didn't mean for this to happen! I was just upset that you knew you would find out about me and you did it anyway. I'm over it! Please just come back!".

I cried into his chest and wished as hard as I could that he would be okay. I was crying for about five minutes when I felt a hand on my back. I looked up.

"Hi Marinette" I heard the wonderful voice say. He was okay!

"Omygod! Adrien! Hold on let me get the nurse!" I smiled while standing up.

"Marinette wait" I heard him say with a short of breath. I turned around and he pulled me to him and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled and went to get someone.

When I saw the same nurse that was in his room before I basically bolted to her "He's awake!" I shouted.

"Get my assistant in room 221!" She shouted while walking with me to his room.

When we got in there Adrien already was back to sleep. I walked up to one side of the bed and admired his beauty. He was okay and the doctors were going to make sure. I didn't realize until now, but I loved him.

I looked at his still body then it hit me. The subtle repetitive beeping noise had changed to a long constant beep. The nurse called a doctor in and people rushed in. I was escorted out of the room and was stuck sitting there waiting for them to come back with good news.

Eventually a nurse came out and told me how it went. My heart stopped.

Adrien Agreste was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wasn't expecting that were ya! It's official. He's dead and no I have no intention of him ever living in the fic again.

Comment what you think and vote if you like it!

Thank you
-Satan