Chapter 11

After two weeks from seeing the news on tv and sorting out the plan today is there huge interview day on national tv p, nervous but glad to get the hole drama sounding bullshit out the way Jimmy an the guys get ready for the show as Valary, Michelle, and Brianna stood on the side Zacky who was setting beside Jimmy said "Remember we gotta call her by Saybella because thats what every knows her as." Shaking his head agreeing Jimmy looks over at Brianna as she smiled at him while carrying on with the twins he feels relief on his chest.
"Good Morning America, today we are here live with famous rock band Avenged Sevenfold who is gonna answer questions and tell about the new album coming out soon!" The interviewer said as if he was actually happy to do his job,  Matt takes the microphone telling everybody its good to be here and that there excited for this interview while the girls was on the sideline having there own conversation watching to make sure everything is going right. "Think they can pull this off?" Michelle whispers as she takes a sip of her coffee, the girls shake there head watching and waiting.
"Okay so The Rev himself we have a specific topic that the world is dying to know!" The interviewer was basically jumping in his seat excited himself to find out "So you have moved on we see it still must be very hard for you an Zacky and the family but we see there is a new girl in the picture tell us her name and alittle bit about her ." Looking at Brianna then looking down at the mic Jimmy takes a deep breathe and says "Her name is Saybella she is without a doubt probably the funniest coolest chick I know, she is just normal person and all Brianna ever wanted was for me to be happy even if that means moving on I really like Saybella and even tho it's only been a couple months I can say I found love again even when I thought I wouldn't and I'll never forget Brianna she's my world.... My heart.... My life...." Zacky grabs the mic interrupting Jimmy and says "You know my little sister was without a doubt the best little crazy person you could ever meet and her death was tragic yes but also, if anybody believes in ghost then you will know that Brianna is still here watching us making us a big happy family again I know thats what she wants and we will continue our life for her, We love you Brianna." The interviewer looked shocked saying that was all the time they had for today the girls quickly walked over to the guys. "Man why did you hit me?!?" Zacky said to Brianna, "You trynna sound crazy Zacky trying to blow the cover here and as for you Jimmy." She kissed him and wrapped his arms around her. Guys with cameras came walking up of course paparazzi's 6 different guys asking for group photos with everyone then one guy said "Saybella, Jimmy just you too look cute!" After a few photos they finished up and left leaving for there vacation since its been awhile they need another time of relaxing, there going to Hawaii!