one » the coffe shop

one : the project

it was a cold afternoon when shawn walked into the coffee shop. with every step he looked around for a wifi password or something so he could work on his senior project. he settled on a tall table near the lettering of the shop's window. he got everything set up before deciding to buy a muffin and his favorite coffee. "of course, for here or to go?"

"for here, miss."

"that'll be 8.74." he handed her a ten, and told her to keep the change. she blushed and told him she'd bring it to him as soon as she possibly could. she hurried to make it, noticing he was writing a paper, or at least something on his laptop. she wrote a note on his cup.

'add me on snapchat, maybe i could help you with whatever you're writing (-billie95) :) billie xx'

shawn smiled, pulling out his phone and adding her. he changed her name from 'bills :)' to 'bill$.'

shawnmendes1: hi, thanks for the offer billie.

-billie95: no problem, shawn; you look swamped :/

shawnmendes1: totally am. this coffee really helps. plus, these muffins are amazing :)

-billie95: thanks, shawn. made em myself.

so what're you typin up?

shawnmendes1: my senior project, or part of it at least.

-billie95: what's your senior project about?

shawnmendes1: a person that changed my life for better and for worse.

-billie95: have you met that person yet?

shawnmendes1: i think i have :)

_____

» short chappie, but here you are. and tbh i already ship shawn and billie so much dudes. please enjoy this while i work on the next chapters. updates will always be on wednesdays :)

- liv