Love never fades

My name is Genova but my friends call me Gen and this is a story about how I married by best friend. Let's start when I just turned 6 and move in to a new town. When we arrived I ran out so excited to see the new house but before I could my mom yelled at me to slow down or I will trip. Later I went to look around the house I went to the kitchen to see my mom making some thing so I ask "mommy what are you making?" "well dear I'm making a pie for are neighbors were going to see them later so get ready." my mom said. I nod and skip to my room to get ready. Once I'm ready we go next door and knock. This pretty woman answers the door and I hide behind my mommys legs. "sweetie don't be shy I won't bite what's your name?" the woman says. "My name is Genova." I said "that's a lovely name I'm is Sheila." then a boy comes behind Sheila looking like the same age as me. "ohh this is my son. Jake this is Genova she is are neighbor how about you to play for a little in till lunch is ready." Sheila said. "ok let's go to the backyard." jake said. We were going to the backyard when he said "so do you talk or not?" "yes I do." I said "ok good so how old are you?" he asked. "I'm 6 and you?" I ask. "I'm 6 too. umm do you want to play soccer?" "I guess I have never played before I play with my dolls." "Ok so what you do is try to kick the ball in to the goal." "ok let's play."i said.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N) ok guys so this is just the beginning so wait for more.