CHAPTER 1

Alexander Adams. Commonly known as just "Alex". He is an orange sphere demon. Yes, you read it right, sphere, as in a 3D circle. This was very uncommon in demon society. Most believe it's just a myth. Well, it's not, I can guarantee you that. Alexander is easily irritated, angered, etc.

Now, you're here for the story, yes?

  Alexander waved to two other demons, adults, unlike him, a teenager. "Bye!" he said to them, closing the door slowly as he walked out of the house. "Goodbye! Good luck!!" the two said in reunion, waving back as he shut the door. "I can't believe he's already off on his own. They grow up so fast.." the woman sniffed, cuddling with the man. "I know, it's tough.." he replied, wiping her tears away with his own hand.

  Alexander floated through a city, to an apartment near his new school. He bought his own room and went to it through the elevators. "Wow, it's nicer than I thought." he said, looking around his new apartment room. He stopped floating and stepped to the ground, to the soft red carpet. He pressed his hands together, letting go of a couple suitcases. He didn't have that much, but he was okay with that. He didn't need to be spoiled, after all. "Alright, let's unpack everything." he said, sighing.

  After he unpacked everything and set everything down where it should be, he lied down on his new bed, exhausted. He sighed, then tucking in his covers, and took a nap. Two more days until his new school. How horrible that would be for him. He's almost done with this bullcrap, however. Done with these judgemental idiots.

--------------------{ A D M I N  N O T E }--------------------

(( Heya! That's all for chapter one. I hope this is good!

I got ideas for hisbackstory yesterday, so why not write it on WattPad? I mean, it would be harder to draw it all out.

If you have any questions, feedback, constructive criticism, please let me know! It helps me a lot.

See you around! ))