CHAPTER 2

Alex woke up and sat up straight, yawning and stretching. He got up, looking at his alarm clock he set for himself on his bedside drawer. He turned the beeping off, and looked at what the time was. '7:57'.. "Crap." he mumbled, realising he wasn't able to wake up quickly enough. His alarm had been beeping for 27 minutes. Alex ran to get dressed. He hadn't had any accessories or hats unlike almost everyone else, but he had to at least get out of his pajamas.

  After going to his tiny kitchen, he fetched some bread and shoved it in his toaster, quickly making some toast. He prefers waffles, but.. This will have to do. He waited for a couple minutes impatiently, tapping his foot on the ground. 'BEEEEP, BEEEEP!' he quickly walked over to the toast and shoved both of them into his huge eye, crunching them both down with sharp teeth while running down the stairs to get outside, which he would then go to school from there.

  He ran up to the school's doors, running inside the building. Panting, Alexander bent down and put his hands on his knees. He looked up with his pupil, only to see everyone staring at him at their lockers, some blinking in confusion, others trying to hold in laughter. Alexander felt sweat streaming down the back of his sphere body, as he went to his locker. "Good job Alexander, you blew it again." he said under his breath, stuffing a couple things into his locker.

  A demon one year apart from Alexander, which happened to have his locker to the left of Alexander's whispered, "Don't worry about it, it happened to me too." Alexander, halfway shutting his locker, looked over at him in confusion, "What?" "Yeah. I was late too.. Almost everyone laughed at me." The demon sighed.

--------------------{ A D M I N N O T E }--------------------

(( Heya! Wow, I really should've published this sooner. Oh well! I hope you this!! Don't really have anything else to say, so, see you later I guess? ))