Chapter Two: Jessie

Now Jessie, was, for quite a long time, Blues best friend. They went to school together and hung out quite frequently. Blue and Jessie always had sleepovers and they trusted eachother with alot. They had many fun times. Lots of snow ball fights and hot tub expiriences involving a plank of wood, and rain. They played barbies and would run around the house doing all kinds of fun things together. Unfortuently, they had bad moments too. As Jessie and Blue got older (Jessie was a year older than blue) Jessie got intrested in different things than Blue. They also went to different schools since Blue had moved in the beginning of 3rd grade. Sadly, Jessie and blue drifted apart. Jessie made other friends who she spent most of her time with, and she often ignored Blue. Even if she hadnt meant to, it stilk hurt Blue's feelings. On every halloween, Blue would trick or treat with Jessie and her family. This time Jessie had brought a friend, and was ignoring blue like always when a friend was over. Blue was done with it. She had two friends who she could spend time with instead who would actually talk to her, so she went with them. /one of those friends will become very important in young Blue's life. Just not in the way she expected./ Blue didnt really think twice about it. Sure she felt bad and got in trouble with her family later /unfortuently Jessie's dad didnt tell her parents she went with her other friends/ That day was the day they stopped hanging out, and eventually, stopped talking. The girls didnt hate eachother, they honestly just grew out of eachother and, deep down, Blue secretly hopes, that one day, they can be friends again.