Chapter 1

My pale skin was tingling as I walked towards him, my mate. My body was pulling me closer and closer to his sweet scent. As I reached him, he pulled me into a kiss, my lips pushing against his and his against mine. Finally, he started licking at my lip, asking for entrance, which I immediately granted. His tongue searched my mouth and the taste of him filled me. The kiss turned heated as he backed me up against the wall, one arm around my waist, the other on the wall, while my hands hung loosely around his neck. We kept kissing our lips moving perfectly in time.

He moved his hand off the wall, slid it down my back and rested it with the other hand on my waist. Then both of his hands slid lower, gripping the rim of my shorts. He slowly shifted them down my legs, revealing the lacey underwear that I had worn especially for him. His hands then gripped at my singlet, slowly edging it up, and then breaking away from the kiss so that he could pull it off completely. My new lacey blue bra was now revealed now as well. He picked me up, bridal style and took me over to his bed, placing me down lightly. He ripped off his muscle shirt, revealing his hot eight pack and tanned chest. I observed his luscious body, my eyes slowly moving up to his face, staring into his deep brown eyes as he flicked his light brown hair to the side. He was so tall that you could barely believe that was only 16!

He jumped onto the bed, grabbing me and placing me on his lap, as I gleamed with delight! He lifted my face up to his and started kissing me again, his hands holding me under my chin. Then he pulled his hands away clamping them around my waist. I could tell that his wolf was starting to take control of him and I knew that I would have to be careful where I went. His hands slid up my back and he started fiddling with my bra, to try and unclasp it. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him "No" I said and he let go and started to kiss me again as if nothing had happened. He took his hands off me, still kissing me, and started to pull his pants down. He broke away from the kiss to throw them on the floor, and then turned his gaze to me. His eyes were jet black, his wolf was in control.

His hands clasped strongly around me again and his lips crashed down on mine. I tried to wriggle out of his grip as I could sense something coming, but he was too strong and I couldn't escape from him. His hands slid down my hips and he reached for my undies, gripping the sides and slowly edging them down my legs. "No!" I yelled furiously at him, breaking away from our kiss. "Yes" he said, flames brewing in his eyes. "I need to claim you now, you need to be mine!" He said thrusting his lips back onto mine. But I pushed him off. "No" I yelled again and I tried to pull away, but his grip was too strong. Anger flashed through his eyes and he ripped my undies off and did the same with his boxers. "Get off me!" I yelled, but it was too late. He thrust into me and the pain I felt consumed me.

Authors Note:

Thanks for reading! Please give helpful comments! A little crtiticizm cant hurt! And if you like, vote or fan! This chapter is dedicated to danabm because she was the person that got me into stories like this! Her books are amazing, especially Mate or Not Your Still A Jerk and You'll Never Know! They are both werewolf stories and are very popular. So go check them out now!

Lauren xx