Battle Through the Journey

I was born a wizard me and my whole family besides my mom who is a mortal and my dad, my dad use to be a wizard but the head of the wizard community took them away because he only used them for unneeded things. My name is Lanie Tommy, i'm 17 years old my brothers names are Chris, who is 13, and another brother whose name is Jack, who is 19 years old. My mom's name is Jane and my dad's name is Luke. My friend's name is Opal, were in a really big fight now becuase she is going to tell the whole world that i'm a wizard, me and my brothers are going on a mission to stop her.

My two brothers and I got in the gomobile to go on our mission to stop or I'll get kicked off the wizards community and have a chance of being in danger. The Giant Wizard king stopped us and threw us back to were we started so when we finally got to were the Giant was again, Chris distracted the Giant while Jack drove past him, we got through without him catching us. We finally got to Wyatt, Lotia, also known as the Wizard World. We saw Opal standing up getting ready to tell everyone, we ran up to stop her, but it was to late, she told everybody in the whole intire world.

We went home, I told Opal I could never forgive her, so now were not friends. The Wizard King came and put us out in the real world someone captured us and 100 years later we all died and every other 100 years we come back alive, which proves that in some way we are still wizards.

THE END