Prologue

I sat on my bed thinking about last night. How can I become so vulnerable? How can I be so easily seduced?
I grabbed my phone off my bed side table and rang my best friend, Harper. I sat there with the phone against my ear hearing the ringing ring away as I anxiously waited for her to answer. She then picked up.

"Hey chick! Sorry I ditched you last night, I went home with this girl and it got a bit crazy. What happened with you last night after I left? You were dancing on the table!"

"Its fine Harps, can you come over? That's why I wanted to talk to you".

"Of course! I'll be there in a jiffy!".

I swear she teleported, she was at my house in a flash. I guess she really wanted to know what happened.

"So? what happened?" She asked with enthusiasm.

"I did stuff last night and -" I couldn't even finish my sentence when she talked over top of me.

"You had sex didn't you?!!"

"Shut up! My mum is downstairs"

"Sorry.. So? Who was it with?"

"Ben Grayson".

"Ben mother f-ing Grayson! Are you serious? Every straight girl in school wants to sleep with him! How in the hell did it happen?"

"I got a bit too tipsy. He actually noticed me.. He flirted, i flirted back one thing lead to another and I woke up naked next to the guy I've had a crush on for years. I still cant believe it actually happened, it feels like a dream".

"Well you were pretty drunk last night, that's probably why. You also haven't been drunk before last night".

She had a point, I had never been drunk ever before that night, I had never even drank alcohol before that night. I felt regret, I was so vulnerable.

I hope tomorrow goes well for me. If I see Ben, it's going to be so awkward.