My Best Friends Brother

HEY GUYS!! This isn't my first story on Wattpad but it's the first one I have actually put effort into! I would love if you have any comments positive or negative to just leave them below, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

**********************************

"Noah you can go sit in the back next to Amelia." I looked up to see my teacher pointing to the open spot next to me.

Noah nodded his head and started making his way to the back of the room. I watched him as he swiftly moved between the desks without a problem. He dropped his backpack to the ground and sat down in his new seat.

Noah Walker, star of the soccer team, well more like star of the school. Everybody loved him and it was nearly impossible to hate him. He's probably the nicest guy I have ever met, he's funny, and is extremely attractive. His tan skin and light brown hair, with green eyes that just melt your heart. He's a senior, way out of my league, but his age isn't what takes me out of his league. It's the fact that he's one of my best friends brothers.

There were five of us, well originally four. In seventh grade my best friend Marcella and I became good friends with Baylaa and her best friend Kalianna. Noah is Baylaa's brother, that family is beyond close. To the rest of us he has always been off limits because I think Baylaa would kill us if we laid a finger on him.

In eighth grade Adriana became the fifth member to our "clique" and she attempted to cross the line with Noah. It wasn't anything bad she just tried talking to him or giving him a hug or something, three years later and we're sophomores, Baylaa has yet to let it go.

"Hi Amelia." Noah knocked me from my thoughts by surprise. Even though I have been extremely close with Baylaa for a long time I have never really had a conversation with Noah. When he was around us he just kinda stayed quiet and we didn't push it for Baylaa's sake.

"Uhh hi." I stuttered still a bit taken back.

"Is it always this loud in here?" He asked as he took notice of the multiple conversations going on around us.

"Well not all silent study halls are silent." I said before I turned back and continued with my geometry homework.

"Right." I heard him reply but I ignored it because I had to finish my homework. I wouldn't have time to do it tonight due to my club volleyball practices that start at six and went until eight but usually ran late. Normally it wouldn't be to bad but practice was like forty five minutes away so I'm usually gone for about four hours.

I felt a tap on my left shoulder, I turned to look over at Noah. "When does this class end?"

"Noah, you have been going here longer than I have, it's the end of the day what time do we usually get out?" I ask as if it is the most obvious thing in the world, well it is.

"3:10?" He says more like a question.

"Yes, just because your schedule changes doesn't mean that the clock schedule does." I smile at him before turning back to my homework.

The rest of class went by pretty fast, it's study hall nothing exciting ever happens. Sometimes I get lucky and overhear some type of drama or gossip but that's about it. The bell rang causing Noah to jump in his seat. I turned to laugh at him as he responded with a glare. I grabbed my back pack and left the room, heading to my locker.

"Amelia I can't get it open!" Adrianna whines as soon as I reach our locker. We had a small school but it was packed with students, unless you were a senior you were required to share a locker.