Chapter 13

Micah

I sat down in my office chair writing a note to Brittany parents about a meeting tomorrow night. Things need to clear up with this mess.

"Hey"I look up to see brittany walking in.

"Hey baby"I walk up to her. I kiss her lips and smile. "Where you been"

"Me and Ari went to the doctor this morning"she said. I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Your sick"I said.

"No"she sigh looking at me. "I'm pregnant"

Pregnant? I got her pregnant! Finally. I been waiting for this since we first did it.

"Micah, say something"brittany pull on my arm.

"I'm happy baby, I'm so happy that we finally starting our family"I smile at her then kiss her lips.

"I'm happy too"she smile.

"So what is it?"i ask.

"Mmm, we have to think of some cool, awesome, boy names"brittany squeal.

"Ok how about micah Jr."I smile.

"Umm or Bryson"

"Or micah Jr"

"Or Blake"

"Or micah Jr"

"Or Bentley"

"After a car"I said.

"Micah, work with me"she said.

"How about.."I thought about my father name which was Miguel.

"About what?"

"Miguel blake Salvador"I smile.

"Miguel doesn't sound bad"Brittany rub her stomach walking to my desk.

"Miguel was my father name"I said.

"Micah, what is this"she pick up the paper I was writing on. "Baby this said something about talking to my parents"

"I want them to come tomorrow night for dinner, we need to clean my this mess up and make you comfortable now that your pregnant with Miguel blake Salvador"I said.

"The whole name micah"she chuckle.

"Yes, I love the sound of it"I smile.

"I don't want to see them, ever again"she said.

"Yeah I know, but let's stop this beef"I said.

"Babe, we don't have beef, it's just that they lied to me"she frown. I hug her waist rubbing her stomach.

"How about we start with the wedding"she look at me. "Find a dress, do the venue, other stuff"

"Your right, ok fine ima start working on that"she said going to the door. I'm happy about my life now. But there will be some challenges.

___________________________

Short Chapter

Next Chapter coming