1

"I hate to tell you this..." Ayesha started over the phone, "but you are dumb, really really dumb"

Kabir just rolled his eyes at that statement, "and may I know why?" He asked Ayesha over the phone.

"Why????, you literally have almost lost your girlfriend!!!"

"How?" He seemed confused.

"You can't see it? Everyone can!!! Ridhi is like way too pissed off with you from past few days!, that's why she's started hanging out with raghav so much!"

Kabir groaned at the mention of his name.

"Belive me he's not bad, not bad at all...he's handsome, smart, and a gentleman!"Ayesha listed the few qualities of raghav.

Kabir had had enough,." Really? Then why don't you dare him??!!!" He said sarcastically.

"Because he doesn't deserve me!" She replied in a duh tone. "I'm telling you, better make it fast, otherwise you might lose your really sweet gf" she advised him seriously.

"Why are you bringing it up anyway?" Kabir was fed up of this.

" I don't know, maybe because...she. was. crying. On. The. Phone. !!!!!"

"Really?!?" She asked with a bit amusement in his voice.

"Yup"

Kabir sighed, "okay" was all he said before hanging up the phone.

Kabir just did not feel it right, the fact that Ayesha was trying to get them back together, little did she know it was all because of her.

Ridhi has been behaving awkwardly for sometime now and whenever he mentioned Ayesha or texted her she would freak out! Not directly...but she would just got angry on a smallest of the things.

________

"I'm not on my periods!" Ridhi whisper-yelled at Tanya, her best friend.

"Okay...calm down woman" Tanya responded casually. "I'm just saying that you are exaggerating things with kabir"

For some reason, this made Ridhi smile wide to her ears maliciously.

________

'I hate this, all these people...uh its so crowded over here' abhi thought as he walked in the corridor with an amount of student that people usually wouldn't classify as 'crowded'.

It was history class for him, thieves the only subject he found interesting...wierd he was, indeed.

He was late already, he had to stay back at after Spanish class for 'misbehaving' with the professor. All he said was..."you might be good at Spanish bit you really have no idea about fashion, and if being good at Spanish means not being good at looks than I dont think...I would ever learn this language because I'm blessed with them since birth, ADIÓS PROFESSORA" and he really was.

Was that really something offensive, maybe the fact that he changed his professor's gender while translating the last two words in spanish which meant, bye professor[female].

He pushed the door slightly and peeked in...thank god, abhi sighed in relief...professor hasn't yet arrived.

He examined the class clearly, damn!! The backbenches were all occupied. His eyes landed on a or only empty seat. He was sharing the table with a girl...he hated to admit this but that girl was beautiful.

But he scolded his hormones to stop embarrassing himself and went over to sit there.

Ayesha was feeling way too awkward with this guy sitting next to him without any introduction and stuff, just complete foreigners to each other.

She decided to break the silence, "hi. In Ayesha" the guy seemed starled by her comment which felt quite bad to her.

"Uh-umm, yes, I-I-I mean, hello." He stammered because he wasn't really expecting this. At that moment he might have slapped himself hard in his head. "I'm abhimayu agarwal" he introduced himself quite confidently this time.

Ayesha opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by the entry of their history professor, she was a nightmare, and if you're normal enough you wouldn't want to mess up in her class.