Chapter Nineteen ~ Wedding

*time skip to the day of the wedding*
~(Red's P.O.V)~

I jerked awake and immediately jumped out of bed, accidentally waking up Barney too. It was the day of our wedding! The day I would become Barney's husband! I was so excited!

"Good morning!!" I said in a happy tone.
"Morning!" Barney replied.
I hugged him tight and went to my suit that was hanging up beside our wardrobe, I pulled it off and lay it carefully on the bed.

We both had breakfast and went back upstairs to get ready, it was already 11AM, wow this day was going to fly by!

I pulled on the navy blue pants and put on the white shirt. I buttoned it up, and reached for the matching bow tie. I looked in the mirror and tied it, I messed it up a bit but it looked okay.

Barney just looked over at me and smiled,
"Here, let me fix it.." He said and walked closer to me. I just laughed as he fixed my wonky bow tie.
"Thank you," I said and smiled bright. He walked back over and pulled his suit jacket on, I did too, then we both headed back downstairs to wait on our car.

"You look amazing.." I said to him.
"So do you, redhead," he replied and smiled. I let out a small giggle and smiled back.

The cars pulled up outside, I let out a small 'Eek!' when I saw them. It was one car for Barney and his brother and Adam. And the other car was for me and Max and Ross. I think everyone could see my excitement, I even was told to calm down a few times, but I couldn't, I was way too excited for the day ahead.

We eventually arrived at the venue, it was in a church, and we hired a guy to say all the 'do you take this man to be your husband?' stuff. Barney was already inside waiting for me, you honestly couldn't slap the smile off my face.

I headed out with Max and Ross, and they both walked beside me down the aisle, I was so happy and I could feel tears running down my face.

The man said all the things and we repeated, I managed to say everything without bursting into tears of joy.

"Do you John, take Michael to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The man asked Barney. It was weird hearing our real names for once, but I guess they had too. 
"I do," He replied.
"And do you, Michael, take John to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked me.
"I do!"

THANK YOU FOR READING! See ya next chapter! ~ Alex