Chapter 21

*Ari's P.O.V*

After I told them what happened I ran to Josh and hugged him. I went to sit down because I was tired. Maria walked up to me and asked if anything else happened.

"Well Harry grabbed Vikk by his arm and kinda pulled him along. Then he pushed him into his room I tried to run in but I slammed the door before I could get in." I explained and everyone gasped

Josh came and sat next to me and 5old me I at least tried. I cuddled up next to him and he rested his head onto mine. Maria started having a panic attack and was super worried so she ran upstairs. I ran after her. And stopped her.

"You can't go up thier. It's not a good idea."

"Why I want my star to be safe."

"Harry. He is why you can't go up their. He will not let you by Vikk."

She understood and we walked downstairs. Jj stood up and walked upstairs. All of us followed him. We got to his door and Jj started talking.

"Let Vikk go!"

"No, he needs to stay away from Maria."

"She doesn't like you."

"Well I used to. But not anymore!" Maria yelled

Harry opened the door and let everyone in. Maria ran to Vikk and hugged him. It was kinda fangirling but nobody noticed.

===time skip===
Today was a long long day. Maria had to go home, so I went in my room and sat there. I heard a knock on the door to find josh standing there.

"Well today was a wierd day." He said as he sat down next to me

"Yea it was. I'm really really tired though."

"Oh. Do you want me to leave then."

"No stay. I haven't really hung out with you in a while so."

I put my phone on the charger and layer back in my bed. Josh did the same, so I rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I felt special in a way.

We soon fell asleep in that same position.

===next day===

I woke up before Josh so I wiggled my way out of his grip and went downstairs. I grabbed some cereal. I grabbed the milk, a bowl and a spoon.
I sat down and started to eat it. (obviously I started to eat it wtf)
I seen someone walk downstaires. It was Tobi.

"Hey dad" I said, which caught him off guard.

"Hello daughter." He said in a deep voice. We started laughing when Josh came down

"Hey daddy."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

We all started laughing.
Everyone was still asleep so we went into the living room since we finished our breakfast. I snuggled up to Josh as we watched TV.

===================
Yes I know the ending wasn't very hanger cliffy. But I updated a bit sooner than usual. Yay.
And I got 1k views yayayayay.
Thank you everyone. Since I think I said I will do a character reveal thing I will do it.
Love ya'll. Toodles