It was an "accident"

My growing fascination with diapers has me on edge, my sister was running low on pull ups and she's fully potty trained so she has no need for them anymore. I have been regressing though and I'm proud. I go to bed with a pull up and wake up to a soaked bum. I was still too scared to ask my mom for real diapers, thick ones too. So today she asked if I'd like to go shopping with her and my aunt. I had a perfect plan, I would "accidentally" poop my pants so she can think I need diapers. Then I can have a real talk with her about me wanting to be a little. I slipped on some underwear and tight jeans so the poop bulge can be easily seen. Mom let me drive and we were on our way to the mall. I forgot that I have a hard time controlling my pee now from using the pull ups at night so I peed my pants right in front of my aunt and that's when my bowels let loose and I messed my pants with both poop and pee. I screamed in the store, "Mommy!! I went poop in my pants and I went pee pee!" my mom ran to me with embarrassment and my aunt looked at me with pity. I didn't finish so I pooped some more and the bulge got bigger. At this point everyone in the store was staring. My mom dragged me out of the store and the mall and we made our way to a grocery store. My messy bottom was being squished as I had to sit in the back seat. My aunt turned to me, "Leah honey, what happened back there?" I was sucking my thumb and replied in baby talk, "I went poo poo, accident" my mom was in almost crying. I didn't understand why. My stomach was really upset so I went number 2 again. My moms phone was blowing up with questions about what I had just done. Her friends must've been in that store. We pulled into the store and I was told to stay in the car. My mommy came back with a big box of diapers. I grinned and clapped like a baby. I was falling into a headspace very quickly and I was thrilled. She also got me some bibs, bottles and formula and some pacis. We dropped my aunt off and had a talk. "Leah.. are you into this? I know that it wasn't an accident.." I looked at her, "Mommy I wanna be baby, me want to sleep in crib and go potty in diaper" she nodded and sighed. "where did this come from?" then I told her about how I steal my sisters pull ups and use them for the intended purpose. I even told her how I snuck a pull up to school then pooped in my underwear just so I could wear the pull up. When we got home my mom brought out an old crib that I could fit in. She diapered me and got me into a onesie while I was sucking on a bottle. and then I fell into a deep sleep.